Sonar and Rod Holders for sale
bstamps
Posted 4/1/2010 6:14 PM (#432461)
Subject: Sonar and Rod Holders for sale

Lowrance X96 Sonar. This unit is a brand new! unit that came with by new Bass Tracker boat that I just bought. I swap it off my console for a HDS. Part of the power cord was cut in order to take it off the boat, so you will have to add a strip of 16 gauge wire for it to reach the battery. Original cost for this unit in the Bass Pro Shops 2009 Catalogue was $199. Will sell for $150 (that includes shipping). If interested, email me a [email protected].

Two Multi-Look Tate Look Rod Holders. This includes the holder and base which are usually sold separate. In the Bass Pro Catalogue, you will pay $34.99 for each rod holder and $7.99 for each base, for a total cost of $85.96 plus shipping. These are like new! Total cost to you for both is $ 60 and that includes shipping. They are boxed and ready to go! If interested, you can email me at [email protected].

Down East “Salty” Rod Holders for horizontal mounting. Model #S-17. Power Coated model original cost was $$44 each. Comes with 6” Traxstech (Pursuit) mounting tracks. Tracks cost $27 each at time of purchase. They look like new. Total cost to me was $144 (plus tax and shipping) for both. Cost to you is $95 and that includes shipping. They are already boxed and ready to ship. If interested, you can email me at [email protected].