Cap City Muskie School
cuta
Posted 3/27/2010 8:06 AM (#431316)
Subject: Cap City Muskie School

I want to thank the Capital City Muskie’s Inc Club for a great Muskie School. Thank you Geoff Crandall and all of your staff, you all did a fantastic job with this year’s school.

I re-scheduled a business trip so could attend last Saturdays event and it was worth it!
I chose my classes based on the presenter’s experiences, i.e. big numbers of fish boated and just plain big fish! The pool side demonstration with Jeff Hanson and Steve Worrall was great. You can read all you want about technique, listen to how presentations are made but for me, seeing is believing and then being able to follow up with questions was awesome. Back in January I mentioned a repeat visit to hear Adam Oberfoell and I wasn’t disappointed. This was by far the best presentation I have hear from him. He is all about big fish and he was very comfortable sharing his knowledge with the group.
I didn’t talk with anyone who didn’t enjoy their sessions. With some many quality presentations I would have liked to attend a couple more, but I will have to wait for next year. Heck maybe they will add a second class period after lunch?

Thank you Steve for all of your insights and the support from Outdoors First.