Sending out a thanks to some people from the Milwaukee MI Vets outing
tuffy1
Posted 9/20/2009 7:40 PM (#400984)
Subject: Sending out a thanks to some people from the Milwaukee MI Vets outing

I just wanted to thank a few people for donations of baits, shirts and hats, food, and time for the Milwaukee Muskies Inc Ralph Anderson's Veterans outing.

First off, thanks to all of those that took the time that morning to take these vets out. We ended up taking out 12 veterans, some who are heading back to Afghanistan, some of who were involved in other wars with quite a few from the Vietnam war. You helped put smiles on all of their faces and provided an excellent time on the water on Saturday.

Next, I'd like to thank Tackle Industries for donating a HUGE box full of baits. Everyone walked away with a bait or two and were excited to use them in the future. Thanks again for the unsolicited donation James!!!!! Guys, Tackle Industries is a class act and stepped up without me even asking.

Also, Mark Rogers also sent a box full of hats and shirts courtesy of Okuma Fishing Tackle. Again, that was an offer that came without request, but out of the generosity of Mark and Okuma.

Finally, thanks to "Junior" who is a great client of mine. He wanted to help out, and donated the buns (4 dozen) and some other food for the outing. Junior owns the Sunnyside Bar down in Kenosha, WI. If you ever get the chance, check out his walleye fry on Fridays. It is killer to say the least!

Oh yeah, also, thanks to Officer Bob Kraemer and the Pewaukee Police department. They donated all of the brats, hotdogs, chips, and the works, as well as cooked and had the food ready for us when we rolled off the water at noon.

Smokey's Musky shop also let us use the shop to have our cookout and raffles after the outing, as well as donated a pontoon boat for Ralph Anderson's family to use in order to take in the fishing. Thanks again John!

A great time was had by all, and fish were caught as well. Thanks again to you all, and especially our veterans. Thanks for helping us all be able to enjoy our favorite past time!!!

Edited by tuffy1 9/21/2009 10:23 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Heading out resize.jpg)

(Mike boat pic resize.jpg)

(Garys 365 resize.jpg)

(boat resize.jpg)

(Shep and Roy resize.jpg)

(vets resize.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Heading out resize.jpg (69KB - 88 downloads)
Attachments Mike boat pic resize.jpg (100KB - 87 downloads)
Attachments Garys 365 resize.jpg (91KB - 92 downloads)
Attachments boat resize.jpg (82KB - 92 downloads)
Attachments Shep and Roy resize.jpg (112KB - 82 downloads)
Attachments vets resize.jpg (112KB - 107 downloads)
musky54
Posted 9/21/2009 10:11 AM (#401055 - in reply to #400984)
Subject: Veterans outing thank you

I would like to thank Joel and the members of the Milwaukee Chapter of Muskies Inc. for the great time that I had at the outing. You made all of us veterans feel very welcome and showed us a great time! Catching a fish did'nt hurt either. For the first annual it was run with a lot of class and I think I can say well done for all of the veterans that were there. And also, thank you to the Anderson family.
ESfishOX
Posted 9/21/2009 10:51 PM (#401224 - in reply to #401055)
Subject: RE: Veterans outing thank you

Thanks for planning the event Joel, thanks to the sponsors, Office Kramer (also the coordinator for the Pewaukee Cops & Bobbers program), Smokey's, my fellow "guides" (some who actually are guides and some who are also veterans), to Shep for traveling the farthest, and most of all thanks to the veterans who made it all possible.

I had the privilege of fishing with Bob Knox. Thank you sir! 

Mike

Milwaukee Chapter of Muskies, Inc

Edited by ESfishOX 9/21/2009 11:06 PM

(BobK_PewaukeeLake_36_IMGP22.jpg)

(C_C_web.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments BobK_PewaukeeLake_36_IMGP22.jpg (33KB - 89 downloads)
Attachments C_C_web.jpg (167KB - 75 downloads)
thedude via cell
Posted 9/14/2010 7:39 PM (#459400 - in reply to #400984)
Subject: RE: Sending out a thanks to some people from the Milwaukee MI Vets outing

Nice shark float tdiddy. Kly would be proud. Arrrrrrgh
Tackle Industries
Posted 9/14/2010 7:55 PM (#459402 - in reply to #400984)
Subject: Re: Sending out a thanks to some people from the Milwaukee MI Vets outing

Looks like a great outing!! Next year I need to deliver some rods and lures in person Love to shake all of the Veterans hands and say thanks in person. God bless all of them and thanks again to all of you Veterans!!!
James
Posted 9/15/2010 7:49 AM (#459440 - in reply to #459402)
Subject: Re: Sending out a thanks to some people from the Milwaukee MI Vets outing

That would be last year's post. This year is coming up when?
ESfishOX
Posted 9/15/2010 7:55 AM (#459441 - in reply to #400984)

You are correct that this information was for last year. Our second annual is this Saturday. Joel is again the Milwaukee Chapter chair for our Veterans Outing.