Thorne Bros.
mikie
Posted 3/26/2008 9:01 AM (#309788)
Subject: Thorne Bros.

A big Boo-Yah! to Thorne Bros. I've been in the market for a Lowrance GPS/Sonar unit, and when we placed the order it turned out they were out of stock. They made a substitution of which I am delighted, and will ship the order so it's here in time for my birfday next week.
Thanks so very much to John at Thornes. I could have ordered from Reeds, Bass Pro, Cabelas....but everyone I spoke to in getting advice about Lowrance units said to buy from Thornes. I see now what they mean! m
muskymeyer
Posted 3/26/2008 9:04 AM (#309791 - in reply to #309788)
Subject: RE: Thorne Bros.

Happy early Birthday Mikie . . . . . and nothing says love like power tools and boating electronics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corey Meyer
mikie
Posted 3/26/2008 10:09 AM (#309802 - in reply to #309788)
Subject: Re: Thorne Bros.

You got that right, Corey. I figured whatever one of these magic black boxes cost would be small compared to the damage I could do without one!
Dang, if I knew I would make it to 54, I might have took better care of myself.
Or, not! m
Dacron + Dip
Posted 3/26/2008 12:05 PM (#309825 - in reply to #309788)
Subject: RE: Thorne Bros.

Mikie, you a Jim Cramer fan?! His BOO-YAHS are some of the best!! Thorne Bros..put in a $45 order past midnight, online, a couple weeks ago, five days later the UPS truck shows up at my door, north or Toronto. Tough to argue with that kind of attention to service. Placed a $100 order with Stamina February 13th and still waiting. Inquired about the Order # and it's status, they say 'it should be there.' Yep, it should be here. Just like my order last year, well over a month.