Free Seminars At Thorne Bros
brett
Posted 3/19/2008 11:54 AM (#308335)
Subject: Free Seminars At Thorne Bros

Tonight (March 19) at 7pm we will be having Luke Ronnestrand here at Thorne Bros talking about "Canadian Shield Muskies". Luke guides on Lake Vermilion, as well as Mille Lacs, and spends all of his vacation time in Canada so he knows quite a bit about how to approach these fish of the Shield.

Next week (March 26) we will be having Bart Rosen talking about 'How To Time Muskie Feeding Windows'. Bart works for Normark (Rapala, VMC, Blue Fox, Storm, Williamson) and has been an instructor at a couple different fishing schools and is a tournament fisherman.

On April 2, we will be having a very unique seminar. We will have three of our favorite Canadian resorts here talking about their waters, how to fish them and a bit about their resorts. Muskies, pike, smallies, walleyes, lake trout--these resorts have them all! Andy Myer's Lodge on Eagle Lake, Moosehorn Resort on Lac Suel and Rough Rock Lodge on the Winnipeg River will all be here. We have never done anything like this before and it should be extremely informative.

I'll post more seminar info as it becomes available. Every Wednesday night at 7pm we will be having a seminar--so keep those evenings open!

On April 18-20, we will be having our annual Spring Sale. This is a huge event for us as EVERYTHING is on sale! This year is going to be even bigger as it is our 25th anniversary!!! We will have seminar speakers here on Saturday and lots of giveaways, prizes, specials, etc as well as all the latest/hottest products that are out today. Mark you calendars as this is one you will not want to miss!!!
Brett Erickson
www.thornebros.com
mikie
Posted 3/19/2008 12:25 PM (#308343 - in reply to #308335)
Subject: Re: Free Seminars At Thorne Bros

Brett, I've been in the market for a GPS/sonar unit. I priced one at several places and decided to give Thorne's my business - not just because the price was competitive, not just because three well-known guides recommended your shop to me, but also because of cool things like this that you all do. You'll be seeing my order in a few days, keep up the good work, m