PMTT Starting Positions.
Tim Widlacki
Posted 2/12/2008 5:03 AM (#300372)
Subject: PMTT Starting Positions.

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder, the early bird drawing for starting positions in the PMTT Qualifiers is this Friday the 15th. All other entries/starting positions will be on a first come, first serve basis, in the order they are received. Everything seems to be right on track for an awesome year. Most anglers seem very excited about the locations and the amount of “numbers waters” we will be hitting this year and with wrapping it up on the big fish waters of Minnesota.

Should be another great year for the PMTT and I hope to see everyone on the trail!

Take care,

Tim
Dunlap
Posted 2/12/2008 5:57 AM (#300374 - in reply to #300372)
Subject: RE: PMTT Starting Positions.

Tim,

Can you please shed a little light on what area(s) of Shelbyville are going to be off limits to tournament anglers ?

Is it going to just be the "No Wake" portion of Lithia Springs or the entire Lithia Springs Cove ??

Thank you for your time.
Tim Widlacki
Posted 2/12/2008 4:02 PM (#300515 - in reply to #300372)

Hey Dunlap,

The actual marina areas will be off limits to fishing during the tournaments. The Army Corp of Engineers is sending me the cutoff and we will post the map on our site and also when we do a mailing. Basically for Lithia Springs from what they have told me it will be from the end of the rock point with the gas sign - directly east to the clay bank, then back to the back bouy will be cut off to fishing all together. The back of Lithia Springs will be open.

Take care,

Tim
Dunlap
Posted 2/13/2008 6:03 AM (#300586 - in reply to #300515)

Thank you for your time and the information Tim.
Posted 2/16/2008 4:57 PM (#301496 - in reply to #300372)

I would like to knwo the boundaries on the detroit river tournament. That will be a big factor in my decision to fish events or not.