Extreme First Aid kit
esoxlazer
Posted 11/8/2007 2:41 PM (#283716)
Subject: Extreme First Aid kit

Sorry for the off topic post but I just came across this and though that some of you may be interested. Its a pretty extensive first aid kit but I know many of you are pretty extreme in your outdoor adventures. I know that First Aid Kits can get pricey but this seems to be a good deal for the size of the kit. Its on one of those "deal a day" sites so I don't think it will be up past tonight or tomorrow. Even if you don't get this particular kit, keep an eye on the site for some other great deals...Ive gotten Oakley polarized glasses and some other outdoor stuff for up to 80% off. Again, sorry for the off topic post but I figured you guys would appreciate a heads up on something that could potentially save your butt if you get into a bind in the woods or on the water.

http://www.steepandcheap.com/

sorenson
Posted 11/8/2007 3:23 PM (#283728 - in reply to #283716)
Subject: Re: Extreme First Aid kit

Well, that got me to some paddle sandals...but no first aid kit. Looks like something that needs frequent monitoring.
S.
Whoolligan
Posted 11/8/2007 3:36 PM (#283730 - in reply to #283728)

sorenson - 11/8/2007 3:23 PM

Well, that got me to some paddle sandals...but no first aid kit. Looks like something that needs frequent monitoring.
S.

I love that site. I bought a Mountain Hardware systems jacket off there this spring. I've been watching it more lately, and have found they do have some killer deals.
esoxlazer
Posted 11/8/2007 4:08 PM (#283733 - in reply to #283716)

Wow, I guess that went a lot quicker than I thought it would. I thought that they kept the items up for a day but I guess not...sorry for the worthless post. I tried searching around for it but I have no clue where it went. It was a really nice kit that was marked down from almost $200 to $89. Still a great site thats well worth keeping an eye on.