The XXX Heaviest Rod!
Justin Gaiche
Posted 10/21/2007 8:35 AM (#280556)
Subject: The XXX Heaviest Rod!

With the ever growing size and weight of popular lures, I have found my average size musky is rapidly increasing. There is no doubt there is truth to the "Big Bait, Big Fish" theory. The downside to this awesome finding is new aches, pains and chiropractic bills. In addition, I had difficulties finding the right rod to throw 2 pound baits with.
I called my friend Kevin in May, the owner of Fig Rig Rods and asked him to build me a rod. I told him I wanted to be able to throw an 8# baby on a quick set rig and he told me I was nuts (true). However, Kevin did build this rod to my specs and is offering it to the general public in limited quantites now. The rod is called the Jawbreaker and it's 8' long and has more X's on it than my Valentines card to Elizabeth Hurley. This rod has 11 eyes for awesome weight distribution and more graphite in the tip, than most rod's butt sections. My hooksets on rubber baits has sky rocketed and it rips deep cranks like child's play. I have thrown heavy rods from every manufacture and nothing is as powerful as this rod. The ease of use is suprising.

Posted 10/22/2007 10:47 PM (#280831 - in reply to #280556)
Subject: RE: The XXX Heaviest Rod!

Great Ad?
saumon
Posted 10/23/2007 12:08 AM (#280839 - in reply to #280556)
Subject: Re: The XXX Heaviest Rod!

Was a beleiver of "go big or go home" too! Rarely do i troll something less than 10"...

Edited by saumon 10/23/2007 12:09 AM