cabelas tackle bag
Posted 9/21/2007 9:02 PM (#276052)
Subject: cabelas tackle bag

ive been looking at the cabelas advanced angler pro series tackle bags. the magnum size. it holds 8 3700 boxes. i think it would be great for all my pike stuff but it is a little pricey. its $50 without boxes. i would just go ahead and buy it but i dont wanna just go and waste $50 on a piece of s**t. anyone ever use it and like it? how about dislike it? any other suggestions? thanks alot for the help, guys!
esoxnut
Posted 9/21/2007 11:41 PM (#276062 - in reply to #276052)
Subject: Re: cabelas tackle bag

I know exactly which box your talking about. Walmart of all places has the same bag with the name Okauchee on it for $39.00 with all the boxes. Atleast the Walmarts around the Milwaukee area do. I had 3 of them but still couldnt get all my Walleye and bass gear to fit (yes I have a problem with buying to much fishing gear). I recently sold all 3 and put all my gear into bass pro 4-12 boxes. They are twice as deep and hold a ton of lures and under $5.00 each. When I go fishing I only take the lures I will need for the day on that lake. This has worked out alot better for me, way more room in the boat.
Tiger
Posted 9/22/2007 12:44 AM (#276063 - in reply to #276052)
Subject: Re: cabelas tackle bag

Gander mt.also sells a simular bag however it only holds 6 boxes in the main area but also holds two smaller boxes on the outside pocket. I think I paid $40.00 for it.
Posted 9/22/2007 6:25 AM (#276066 - in reply to #276052)
Subject: RE: cabelas tackle bag

I have had several Cabelas bags now and in the past and they are very good quality. I have the big sucker and it can hold just about everything. All the zippers are good and heavy duty. All around a good bag. I have had just about all of them I think. The only other one is a Plano Boat Ballistic Bag which I don't think you can ever find anymore, but if I find the link I will post.

Good fishing!