|
|
| I talked to Larry Slagoski, the president of the musky clubs alliance of WI the other night and he was a very nice guy to talk to. We discussed alot of things including size limit changes(particularily the WI river). He, and the other alliance board members have agreed that it is up to the individual clubs in the counties where size limit change is proposed to do the initial footwork, and I agreed. Don Kempen in turn took our resolution(regarding the 45" size limit increase on the river here) to the 12 Apostles club meeting(they are another alliance club) and it passed among club members unanimously. This is great news, as we now have support from at least 2 alliance clubs in the relevent counties.
Larry also expressed that he believed the river could handle this type of limit, and we agreed that certain waters in the state need to be managed separately. It was great to talk to him and toss ideas around about these size limit issues. I can see that our overall support for these limits is growing, which hopefully translates into a positive voting turnout Monday night.
| |
| | |
| Great news J,you and Don have done an outstanding job in this quest for better musky management!Kudo`s and Thanx!Hey,you driv`in tue.? and ask Greg if I can borrow his neopreames? Jeff | |
| | |
| I can drive. Greg might want to go, we'll have to see. My dad has a pair that you can wear though, and I think they only have 4 holes in them(lol).
Thanks for your help on this too Jeff, we'll go together on Mon. night, bring the handyboy!!! | |
| | |
| Handyboy is now mudboy and GROUNDED,but maybe he can redeem himself by monday?Hey,its Gregs turn to wear the sunday waders! Jeff | |
| |
|