April 27 Challunge on the (Fox) Chain

Posted 4/1/2002 12:56 PM (#2142)
Subject: April 27 Challunge on the (Fox) Chain


Just to try and put names and eventually faces with some of you guys, who is fishing the Challunge on the Chain and what is your starting position and what type of boat?


I am in starting position 3 in a Crestliner 1750 Fishawk.

Dave

Posted 4/1/2002 1:00 PM (#28053)
Subject: April 27 Challunge on the (Fox) Chain


Boat #74 Green Lund MR.PIke 16,with Next World Record riding shotgun


Posted 4/1/2002 1:44 PM (#28054)
Subject: April 27 Challunge on the (Fox) Chain


#14 in a Red Triton TR19

Posted 4/1/2002 3:43 PM (#28055)
Subject: April 27 Challunge on the (Fox) Chain


Starting #39 in a Tuffy Rampage Magnum. Since I'm from Green Bay Wisconsin I had the boat painted Green & Gold this past winter. You won't miss me!

[;)]

Posted 4/1/2002 5:56 PM (#28056)
Subject: April 27 Challunge on the (Fox) Chain


Boat #53 Green/Tan Crestliner CVX182

Landy Roepke