The REAL Difference in My Fishing!!!

Posted 3/30/2002 2:22 PM (#2326)
Subject: The REAL Difference in My Fishing!!!


Off to a fast start this year, almost at last years total already...and cracked 40" a few times, and missed an absolute pig of a fish a few weeks ago. Started thinking about "what am I doing different this year?" and "why does no one else catch skies while I'm with them?".....is it the presentations? Nope, same as last year.....different bait selections? Nope, same as last year.
BUT THEN I REALIZED THE DIFFERENCE!!! ITS MY MUSKIE FIRST HAT!!! Wore an ugly green dealers hat last year.....and couldn't break 40"...BUT NOW while wearing my beautiful new Blue/White Muskie First lid I can't be stopped!!! You gotta get one of these things....not only is it a great looking, comfortable hat, but it just plain puts fish in the boat!!! Don't ask me how....just give it a try. Email Sworral, I'm sure he'll be willing to help you up your catch ratios and sized!!!!!!

Slamr

Posted 3/30/2002 4:06 PM (#27901)
Subject: The REAL Difference in My Fishing!!!


I'm fond of my hat too, haven't caught anything on it yet though[:knockout:]