One Hour ???!!!

Posted 3/29/2002 6:26 PM (#5971)
Subject: One Hour ???!!!


I am currently trying to view the Shumway video. I have a 56K modem, which is actually running 28.8kbps right now. I am doing the download, can't view the streaming one.It says one hour and that is the smaller one. Is that right?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted 3/29/2002 6:32 PM (#27823)
Subject: One Hour ???!!!


35%, I think I cut a cord of wood already.[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/29/2002 7:09 PM (#27824)
Subject: One Hour ???!!!


Greg:
This post is only to rub it in...I can download that at home in less than 3 minutes. And that was a slow download. AHHH cable modems rock!!![:devil:]

Posted 3/29/2002 7:31 PM (#27825)
Subject: One Hour ???!!!


ok, done whining now, let it downlolad while eating supper. Just checked it out, GREAT STUFF. It was worth it.
Man do I need high speed cable!!![:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/29/2002 7:43 PM (#27826)
Subject: One Hour ???!!!


I had all 3 video's downloaded and watched in 7 mins with cable.HeHe its so nice.