Looking for a Spidercast Pro SCP900 Reel

Posted 3/29/2002 2:17 PM (#2108)
Subject: Looking for a Spidercast Pro SCP900 Reel


I'm looking for a new in the box reel. Last spring Berkley
bought the Spidercast product line from Johnson Worldwide.
Berkley had said that they would reintroduce the reel line this last December. Well, they changed their mind. If anyone comes across one of these in some little sports shop somewhere, please e-mail me at: [email protected] or post on this site. Thanks.[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/30/2002 12:59 PM (#27813)
Subject: Looking for a Spidercast Pro SCP900 Reel


This pre-season time of year we all tend to wander into sports shops, please keep your eyes open.[8)] [8)]

Posted 4/2/2002 11:59 AM (#27814)
Subject: Looking for a Spidercast Pro SCP900 Reel


Thanks to "Wilbur" and "Theedz155" for cluing me into the
Factory Fisherman's Outlet. It can be found at:
www.ffo-tackle.com . I bought the reel for $30 less than I had ever before.
The extended muskie family came through again. Thanks for the help.[:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:]