|
|
| this is a very strange trick, it worked every time on me and now I got da freeek out. try it, if you dare.
http://cs.bluffton.edu/~scoffman/magic.html
| |
| | |
| Man, it had me going to, but, all the cards change, so obviously your card is going to be gone.
MJB | |
| | |
| Cool trick, I caught on right away but you could see how it could get a lot of other people. | |
| | |
| I bit about two times before i noticed what was up a few years ago. Its one of those things where if you are not in the right frame of mind it will get you for a while. | |
| | |
| dang. well, now I feel da feeeked out and dumb, too [;)] let's see if my kids can figure it out... | |
| | |
| OOOOOhhhhhhhhhh!!! i get it, figured it out while showing the kids | |
| |
|