|
|
| Hey,
I really was looking to get into the Challunge on the Chain tournament (on the Fox Chain in N. Illinois), however, being a college student, I do not currently own a boat.
If anybody with a boat who would be interested in picking up a parter to split the entry fee, gas, food etc please let me know. I have my own equipment if that is an issue.
email me at: [email protected] |
|
| |
|
| Check out the FRV website. There are a couple of singles posted there looking for partners.
Dave |
|
| |
|
| Not to be a [email protected] you going to pay my entry if we use my boat???
Slamr |
|
| |
|
| Hmmmm. I'll say it for everybody.
Slammr, you cheap@ss!!!! [:(] |
|
| |
|
| Ignore Slamr. He has never thrown a cast in Illinois water. If he fishes the chain, he will complain all day. |
|
| |
|
| I think the entry fee is $140 per team before April 1st, otherwise it's $160... If you are serious about doing this, let me know... I want to fish a tourney pretty bad... To let you know, I'm pretty new to muskie fishing mostly because I have no boat. My biggest landed to date is only 36"... but I'm out on the fox river a lot... and have a handful of outings on the chain with Rich Gallagher (chapter president fox river valley chapter muskies inc/guide).
I have only a handful of baits (10 give or take whatever I lose or buy)... but I'd be willing to fish hard for as long as possible.
So, if you are serious about doing this let me know! email me at: [email protected]
I'll do my best to come up with an entry fee.
Thanks for your time,
Allen Chou |
|
| |
|
| Allen,
Since you have met rich, you might want to try and give him a call. He may know of some singles looking for a partner.
Dave |
|
| |
|
| Dave,
Thanks for the help and info... I've been looking to enter a tourney for a long time just to see what it's like. I've checked the singles lists, and most of the people on there do not have a boat either.
I just joined the Fox River Valley Chapter even though I've known Rich for a couple of years (college really makes me slack on getting into these things). Are you a memeber of the frv chapter? Maybe I'll see you at the April meeting!
Allen |
|
| |