Anyone out on the Fox Chain this weekend?

Posted 3/28/2002 7:23 AM (#2140)
Subject: Anyone out on the Fox Chain this weekend?


I will probably be hitting the Fox Chain this weekend. Anyone else plan on being out there? If so, and you see a Black/While Crestliner 1750 Fishawk with a 90 Honda, stop by and say hi. We can compare notes.

Dave

Posted 3/29/2002 1:54 PM (#27690)
Subject: Anyone out on the Fox Chain this weekend?


I might be out sat....Look for the silver and red ranger...

Posted 3/29/2002 10:00 PM (#27691)
Subject: Anyone out on the Fox Chain this weekend?


Please keep us posted guys. I don't have new rig yet but will be out in 2 weeks. Any updates would be great like water temps etc... Thanks and Good Luck!

-Phil Cali

Posted 3/30/2002 5:30 PM (#27692)
Subject: Anyone out on the Fox Chain this weekend?


Was out today. Did more driving to break in the new motor than fishing. Did fish some, saw nothing. Water temps around 43 degrees. Water level awfully low. Be careful out there.