|
|
| In this corner....the spry young hot head who is off to a quick start this season, you know him, you love him, more than anything, you love to hate him...SSSSSSSSSLLLLLaaaaaaammmmmrrrrrrr!!!
And in this corner.....the older, wiser, educated, thinking man's fighter...Musky IIIILLLLIIIIINNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Alright boys, go to your respective lakes: Slamr you to Lake X on Friday, Musky Illini you to Lake S on Saturday....biggest fish wins....the PRIZE PURSE is a brand new HUGHES RIVER (shaker or hughey or Top Prey).
Musky Illini...I wasn't kidding, you want to talk it to me? You gotta walk it tooooo. Or aren't you man enough for a mano - a - mano duel versus the forces of evil???
Who's taking bets on this little wager? Unless of course MI wimps out, which is what I'm figuring he'll do!!!!
Slamr
*if anyone sees Musky Illini drilling holes in WhiteFish Bay on Lotws, and then dropping dynamite in...please tell us. |
|
| |
|
| I have a Violent Strike Spinner Bait On Slamr, only because of the water he is fishing.
If I lose, ILLINI gets the bait. If I win, Slamr gets the bait, and has to tell me the EXACT location of the capture...map and all. If he can remember......[:((] |
|
| |
|
| Why don't you fish each other's lake once and see who produces the best? Seems like it would be fair seeing that one lake might be better than the other.
Just a thought,
BrettC |
|
| |
|
| Slamr,
You are a FOOL, my friend.
For accurate results we would have to fish the same system under the same conditions.
Although it would be very rewarding for me to SLAM you while fishing a system that holds half the fish than the system that you are fishing, I am not a FOOL.
I will tell you what...Because I agree with you, in that you do NEED A HANDICAP, I will give you a 2 hour head start. That should put us to about even, dont you think?
LOL!
MUSKI ILLINI
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequalities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepards the WEEK (Slamr) through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and and the finder of lost children (Slamr). And I will strike down upon thee (Slamr) with great vengeance and furios anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you (Slamr) will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.'"
|
|
| |
|
| I can just see Slamr now...looking at his computer monitor (w/ tears running down his face) trying to come up with a come back.
Will he come back with a weak attempt like a "wife rip" or will he actually do some thinking and come back with something semi-whitty????????????????
Give up J.R. you are no match................
MUSKY ILLINI
"1st I was a student but know I AM THE MASTER!" |
|
| |
|
| wow, someone is going to be mad when they lose after all this talk:)
Should be fun to watch. |
|
| |
|
| Musky Illini,
Is this you trying to back OUT of the bet? I agree, same lake, same day would be more even....but you took the challenge as extended. You say there are BIG FISH in Lake S...just go get one, the bait will be yours. But if you aren't man enough to meet my challenge, own up here. Just admit that you can't match my talents, tell the world that you can't beat me, lay down on the tracks and let me just roll over you now, and we'll call it even. But remember, you do this and you are saying all your research, all your scientific theories can't overcome my slow prodding approach. It takes a big man to say he's sorry, but a bigger man to admit that he is a wuss who can't out-fish a psychotic 27yr old...But it'll be ok, after a while (5 years maybe) people will forget you showed that you, like many, live in fear of me. Your friends may abandon you now, feeling ashamed of your cowardace....your wife may see you as less of a man....but it'll be ok, others will forget as the years roll by, I may never, but they will. You will learn to live with the shame of walking away from a wager you yourself will agreed to....
Slamr |
|
| |
|
| Lier lier - pants on fire, Slamr. No specifics were discussed and you know it. You have to step back and realize that everyone can see that you feel the need for a HANDICAP to compete. I will take your challunge, if that is what YOU want. But, you are in a lose/lose situation, my skinny little friend. If I win, I win "HUGE"! And if you win, you will win "little" and you will still be GAY!. HAHAHA!
SUCKS TO BE YOU, DUDE
MUSKI ILLINI
"In the secret compartment of my ring I fill an underdog super energy pill" |
|
| |
|
| Selective memory there I see M-Illini...me on Lake X Friday, you on Lake S Saturday....this was agreed on last night!!! Where is the discrepancy? And it's li-A-r....moron.
Slamr |
|
| |
|
| Alright, my money has to go on slamr because of his recent hot streak. BUT, if he keeps catching fish, I'm out 50 bucks, so Illini, please kick his a$$. |
|
| |
|
| Slamr (cornholio)
A typo and and a blantant lie is the only thing that you can come up with. I laugh at you!!!!!
We never discussed specifics. I was under the assumption that both of us would fish your lake x, last night. If I new that you meant me on my water and you on yours I would have RIPPED ya one last night for wanting a HANDICAP.
Again, you can make the rules however you want them. Give yourself a 2 hour head start also. Do you want me to fish with one hand tied behind my back also? I have an idea you can wait and fish a storm front condition and I will fish a cold snap.
Like I said before you can NOT win because even if you outfish me with the handicap you want..... YOU WILL STILL TAKE IT IN THE SEAT!.
MUSKY ILLINI
"Slamr, you will never be a WINNER but you will always be a WIENER"
|
|
| |
|
| Slamr just called me at work and said "I will stop if you will stop". And he belived me when I said YES! What a girl.
MUSKY ILLINI
"REFUSE TO LOOSE" |
|
| |
|
| M-Illini...if you want to try to make excuses to soften the blow to your ego when you do lose....go to it. Fish my Lake X tomorrow, call it even....even with that the case, I will win, you will lose.
Slamr |
|
| |
|
| That's funny. He just did the same thing to me too.
He believed me too! |
|
| |
|
| As Musky Illini would say, to both of you, MI and Setme31..."lier lier pants on fire". I made no such call, not today, not ever!!!
Slamr |
|
| |
|
| Your on dude! with whatever rules you want. I dont care.
Dont embarras yourself anymore. On your next post just list the rules. The only thing I ask is that the system I fish has to have muskies.
Actaully it is a good thing that we are on different lakes. That lake is so small I would NOT be able to get away from your boat when you are making out with your partner. YUCK!
Take care, I am goin fishin.
My answer to any posts that slamr writes is either "you are a LI-A-R" or "You take it in the SEAT"
Have a good day
[:bigsmile:]
MUSKY ILLINI
"Its TOOOOOOO easy"[:devil:] |
|
| |
|
| I am glad you are keeping this civil....
How about a group hug.[:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Any chance we could get this on pay per view????? |
|
| |
|
| I was in the chat room last night and Slamr has the challenge right. It was his lake vs. yours. I can see however there could have been confusion with Slamr doing the challenge and talking smack about himself and your wife. MI, Slamr has the challenge right and you were all over the challenge whether or not you understood it correctly.
I believe we will see this on Fox message board celebrity musky fishing. |
|
| |
|
| Whoah-
Take one day off from work and this is what happens. Dont know you musky illini, but the lake X is a magical place that will soon come to an end this year. The secret is no more. If anyone wants to seal the deal they can give me $50 and I will keep my 200hp at full throttle all day long around the SLAMR and he will be fishless. Good luck fellas - Cant wait for the finish. SLAMR- you need a little more JC in your life. If you are interested in following the path to the light, please contact Walking_Holy! Must be tough living in this christian society. Then there are the heethens!
RH!!!! |
|
| |
|
| OK, The spinnerbait may seem small and insignificant with all the testosterone flowing here. I stand by my bet and add a kicker...the angler that catches the MOST legal muskies wins an entire KIT of Violent Strike Spinnerbaits!!![:bigsmile:] [:praise:] |
|
| |
|
| Might as well just put those in the mail to the Slamr house! Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather hear about or even better, witness someone kicking Slamr's egotitical a$$ but considering which barrel full of fish he'll be on, that side bet is all but a done deal. |
|
| |
|
| What most of you don't know is that Muskie Illini has a secret weapon....
Slammer may have more fish in his barrell to shoot at.... but Musky Illini has a bigger GUN. |
|
| |
|
| 46 1/2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whaaaaaaahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
| |
|
| Just Kidding!!!!!
[:(] |
|
| |
|
| Does any body want to make a RULING for me before I give up the bait?
SLAMR WAS being guided by a local GUIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you ask me that is BULL$HIT!
What a JOKE[:(] |
|
| |
|
| hmmm.... If a tournament fisherman went with a local guide before a tournament I'd call that smart not cow dung.
He hasn't caught a fish....yet. |
|
| |
|
| This is BUNK!!!!
If I were you Illini, there's no way I'd give it up. Nothin' like cheatin' the system and going out with a guide on a body of water that has the highest density of muskies per acre in the world. Bad enough you got bamboozled into this thing in the first place by deception. I say the only real way to settle this (how it should've been done in the first place) is toe-toe, mano-y-mano, on the same body of water, same day. Don't pay up dude......rematch!!!!!
Bubba |
|
| |
|
| Thanks BUBBA. I agree. |
|
| |
|
| See the post that is not locked to resolve this international crisis. |
|
| |