Rhinelander fishing league
whitetails
Posted 5/30/2007 10:51 PM (#258768)
Subject: Rhinelander fishing league

Does anyone know the results of
the first night of the league Tuesday?
hodaghawg
Posted 5/31/2007 6:09 AM (#258781 - in reply to #258768)
Subject: Re: Rhinelander fishing league

no fish
dannyboy
Posted 5/31/2007 8:47 AM (#258798 - in reply to #258768)
Subject: RE: Rhinelander fishing league

everyone is tied for first. except for us. we had to fish 3 out of my boat because i couldn't find a sub with a boat.
i was very surprised no one caught a legal in such nice conditions.

dannyboy
MRoberts
Posted 5/31/2007 10:26 AM (#258819 - in reply to #258768)

For some reason the fishing in the Rhinelander Area right now is OFF, WAY OFF. You put 20+ boats on that body of water under what are supposed to be ideal musky conditions and nobody catches a fish and very few fish were even seen, something must be going on, don’t know what it is, but the fish are not biting or even chasing on ANY of the Rhinelander Area lakes. Between Oneida and I we have been on over 7 lakes since Saturday morning with the same results on all of them. All I know is these fish HAVE to eat at some point and man I hope I am on the water when it happens.

Nail A Pig!

Mike
dannyboy
Posted 5/31/2007 11:22 AM (#258829 - in reply to #258768)

interesting obsevation mike.
that was my first time in oneida cty. this season. we were gone over the holiday weekend to ashland cty. area.
i discussed the fishing at the musky bar after league with a friend and he says it was the same last year early.
it took 3 league weeks for anyone to catch a legal musky. makes sense with some of the sticks we have in the league.
so my observation and best guess is for water temps increase will = us catching muskys.
im gonna go out saturday and make sure"there not biting yet anyway""""""..........

good luck to all.

dannyboy

www.dannyboysguideservice.com