Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational

Posted 3/27/2002 7:04 AM (#6488)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


SB - I saw your post about getting back on the Cave with Mauser sometime. I'll be at Cave Run the weekend of May 17-19, 2002, with Jon and the Gambler fishing with Dave Christian of Tony's shop on Saturday. Maybe leave that weekend open and we'll see what we can get together. m[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/27/2002 9:21 AM (#27452)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


Mikie, maybe I'll make it down too.

Posted 3/27/2002 12:46 PM (#27453)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


I'll see what I can do Mikie....talked to the boss today + if I change jobs I just may be able to make it...keep your eyes crossed![;)]
TomyV:will you be bringing your boat? I'm afraid to buy one yet until I figure out how much $$$ I'll be losing if I take the maintenance job which is a 2 level drop[:(] [:sun:]

Posted 3/27/2002 1:06 PM (#27454)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


I'll be there with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes. Tell Jon that I heard that the FGAA[Fishing Guides of America Association] has reduced his standing to Jr. Grade and put on him on probation for 90 days for not being there to guide us to the big girl at the Cave this year. I was counting on him as he has to be my lucky charm.
Muaser

Posted 3/27/2002 2:26 PM (#27455)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


Mauser, maybe it was the toe bells that attracted that fish! I'll let you dudes know a bit closer to time how things are going and we'll see what we can work out. m[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/27/2002 2:44 PM (#27456)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


Sponge, If I can make it, I'll be bringing the red neck boat. The motor is being worked on now, dropped it off yesterday.

Posted 3/27/2002 8:02 PM (#27457)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


Keep me posted guys I look foward to it. TomyVI need a mailing address,dude.Sorry I didn't give your coat to mikie, no excuse, Ijust plain forgot. Ishould have my old boat lined out by then.

Posted 3/27/2002 9:49 PM (#27458)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


Sponge you need to get over here when the fish are actually moving some time. That is usually an interesting time and fun because you can burn bucktails, about the only time I tie one on down here. Post if you are coming.
This time the state troopers have a picture of your hat!! [:)]

Posted 3/28/2002 3:00 AM (#27459)
Subject: Sponge Bob's Cave Run Invitational


Will do FSF![:sun:]