|
|
| Hey Zach and Jason,
Since when was I determined to be the "Muskie Toughman #1"? I saw that on the opening page, and it made me laugh. I wouldn't be such a toughman if I had to go up against someone like Bill Sandy. He would crush me like a grape!! LOL!
Chad |
|
| |
|
| Chad,
We all know why they call YOU the "Muskie Toughman." I might even put my money on you against Sandy!!
Donnie |
|
| |
|
| Little help here Jason or Zach, just wondering why I was called that. Oh, and Donnie, have you ever seen how big Sandy is, his hands are bigger than my head!! I always thought that they should of had a WWF cage match with Bill Sandy versus Joel Deboer, formally of Muskie Mania Tackle!! I would pay to see that!
Chad |
|
| |
|
| But can he take the cold rain and snow you get on Lake Kinkaid in Febuary.
Zach called you that..and I agree. After fishing the Cave last week, I cant imagine what it was like to fish a month before that.
You might loose the fist fight...but all day muskie fishing in 25 degree air temps is what a toughman is about.[;)] [:bigsmile:]
Chad, Keep sticking some good ones |
|
| |
|
| Look for the newest addition to the Muskie ToughMan club tomorrow night... Muskie ToughMan #3 - who is it????
Zach |
|
| |
|
| Chad,
You're missing one KEY ingredient to being the "Muskie Toughman #1!" You are crazy, making you unpredictable. And, don't forget, David DID beat Goliath.
And Bill, if you're reading this, someone has hacked into my computer and used my name without my consent!
Donnie |
|
| |
|
| Having never met Chad, I cannot vouche for his "toughness"...However, I have fished with Bill for 3 solid says in June on LOTW and would lay even odds on Bill -vs- Grizzly...
Bill is a hell of a nice guy and a great fishing partner...even if he does throw a pink bucktail (my 2 boys laughed at him all day long).
If you ever have an opportunity to fish with Bill, don't let it pass you by. |
|
| |
|
| I nominate my Tourney partner Glen Getschel. Did not realize that his rain gear was shot and he fished the first day of the Cass lake tournament last Fall soaked to the skin. Even the money inside his wallet was wet. Never missed a cast all day long. 60 years old and as tough as they come on the water. Brrrrrrrrr it was cold and I was dry.
Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike |
|
| |
|
| Chad
can I see your tattoo |
|
| |
|
| Chad,
I'd watch out for some GUY asking to see your tattoo!! LOL....just kidding, Happy Hooker's good people!
By the way, how big was Gregg's fish posted here?
Donnie |
|
| |
|
| I'd include most of those down at the MF Cave Run outing. Aboslutely, miserably cold, windy, tough conditions. And everybody fished hard, all 3 days. Well, all except one, who spent Saturday, lolly-gagging around in his room, staying nice and warm.[;)] LOL. I'd have rather it been 10 degrees colder than suffer through what Scott did, though.:knockout:]
Yup, they're all toughmen in my book. Die-hards, each and everyone, that was there. Hopefully next year will be the oposite, and we'll have ideal conditions.[:bigsmile:] Well, I can hope, can't I?[:praise:]
Tight lines,
Shep[:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| Toughman? put up with the cold weather in febuary?
i dont think so. The air temps in feb on kinkaid are around 85. When it gets to cold we usually just build a fire and cook up some ducks!!
As far as Bill Sandy goes I know he fishes until ice up on LOW and I heard he dosent even need gloves (or cant find any to fit his huge paws). My vote is for Sandy.
I think Chad should be dubed the "Musky Chugman" instead. Now that's a name that fits!!!
See ya in May bud.
Keith |
|
| |
|
| Keith,
I'll second that....Muskie Chugman it is!!
Donnie |
|
| |
|
| [:0] |
|
| |