|
|
| SLAMR/NWR---> you 2 MUST be there for the next one...your names came up during this last trip + next yr. will be even better w/ you 2 dudes there! So....let us know as soon as you have the dates so we can all make plans/excuses to attend.[:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| UUUHHHH, NO! Me and Southern Reseviors dont get along. a. i never catch dick any further than 50 miles south of Chicago b. Southern Reseviors have a tendency to destroy my equipment, steal my trolling motors c. and I end up spending tooooo much money on these types of ventures!!! Thanks for the offer though!!!
Slamr
|
|
| |
|
| Cave Run outing II will be March 20th thru 23rd 2003, with the offical contest days being the 21st and 22nd.
I plan on putting 20 in Tony Grants place and 20 in a seperate place up town(undecided)run by Crash Mullins. This will make two tight groups and we can have a North and South battle on the Cave. We then can have some real funny things to do with the two groups. Besides on the water, a big dinner will be included where the two groups can meet, laugh and have a good time.
I still would like to keep this small, because its more enjoyable for all that way.[;)] |
|
| |
|
| Slamr,
You might want to edit that last post.
YUCK DUDE!
MUSKY ILLINI
"And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengence upon thee" |
|
| |
|
| Are the people who attended this years Cave Run Outing automatically in for the 2003 outing? |
|
| |
|
| yes[:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Well I may as well take my trip to the cave at that time, I had already planned to spend sometime at Crash's place next year.
Man gota love planning my own trips one year ahead of time. [:devil:]
I am definatly not missing this one. [:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| I will make the 2003 Cave Outing as well! |
|
| |
|
| Great question David_4, I was just about to ask where to send the money to, but since 2002 participants are reserved, I will wait.[:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Make some deal for the local boys since we wont need a place to stay.
Jake Henderson |
|
| |
|
|
I can have the van packed in a moments notice. Wouldn't miss it for all the tea in China. Let me know how much pesos you need and where to send the check.
Mauser[:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Yes, I want to be there. With no more new kids in the future to damper my fishing. I’m in like Flynn. I heard some stories, and know I missed a good time. Green undies huh? |
|
| |
|
| Yes NWR...it's true...I woke up + there was a flashlight shining on me buns....ask ttaM![;)] [:sun:]
**SLAMR--> no need for a boat..all "orphans" are given a spot on a boat so we expect to see you there![;)] |
|
| |
|
| I'm in again. Great time, great guys.[:bigsmile:] Besides, I want to see if the waitress at Shoney's will remember Scott's pink thong![:devil:]
I'm sure Landy will be there, and Brad is talking about moving down there! Just let me know when you need the bucks, Jason.
Cady, you WILL be there!
Tight lines,
Shep[:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| We will open the event up around the Chicago show next year. All members that came this year will be first on the list, its only fair.
I will add about 20 members to the outing. |
|
| |
|
| We wouldn't miss it.All had a great time and the weather and fishing could only get better.
Sounds like a North versus South challenge would be great!
Landy & Brad Roepke |
|
| |
|
| Landy/Shep/Brad...that reminds me...I caught my gas grill on fire so it is now history....fortunately I got it put out before the tank blew.....buddy of mine at work will be grilling the brats...any hints as to how long, etc? Can't wait for next yr either....just got me new Rollie Catalog today so I need to get started....time to thaw some tuna......[:sun:] |
|
| |