|
|
| I'm thinking about fishing Stonecoal lake on Saturday. Let me know if your interested in meeting up down there, I have room in the boat. | |
| | |
| Love to dude but this I had a cousin die and will have lots of kin in from out of state this weekend. Sorry but I just can't make but thanks for thinking of me . Keep in touch and maybe we'll be able to hook up before long.
Mauser | |
| | |
| Tom - hope you nail a pig at StoneCoal. There's a paved ramp at the lower end of the lake by the dam, and another ramp right up at the headwaters down a little "Deliverance" road - tight parking there but it puts you right up where the muskies are supposed to be this time of year. Expect deep, clear, green water. I'll be thinking of you.
Mauser, so sorry to hear of your loss - comes in bunches, sometimes.
To both of you: I picked up the boat yesterday at Tony's - had to leave it there due to my truck brake line. Drove down in a hard rain, but the afternoon slacked off some. Got it home, charged up the cranking battery, emptied the fuel/water filter, put fresh gas in it, added some dry gas, re-connected the kill switch , and it runs just fine. Sorry, guys! all my best, mm [:bigsmile:] | |
| | |
| Mikie, Glad to hear the gambler is up and ready to run circles around everyone else on the lake again!
Mauser, sorry to hear the bad news. | |
| | |
| Same as above dude....we are here for you as you already know. | |
| | |
| Thanks guys, Lloyd had been sick for a long time , had a sezure[sp] and died in his sleep Sunday nite, got the call at about 8 Monday morning . They say that death comes in 3s, hope I'm not next.
Mikie, glad you got the boat fixed, I didn't think peeing in the gas tank would hurt a thing. [hee,hee]
Tomyv, will try to make it up your way before long so you can show me the ropes on those Dunkard muskys.
Ol' Square Headed One, Let me know when you get a chance and we'll hit the New around Claytor.
Keep in touch fellows,
Mauser[:devil:] | |
| |
|