Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.

Posted 3/26/2002 12:04 PM (#964)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


Chuck Altamore will be LIVE in the MuskieFIRST chat room this Thursday 8pm Central time.

Chuck is one of the few guides that have been able to honestly catch 50+ fish in Vilas Co. Wisconsin in the last few years. To catch a 50 up there is not so easy anymore, but Chuck has been doing great and is going to be in our chat room to answer all of your muskie questions.

Posted 3/26/2002 7:15 PM (#27324)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


bttt

Posted 3/26/2002 7:30 PM (#27325)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


Daggone dude...figures!!![:(] If I'm not on the road + the inlaws let me in their hooch I'll try to be there...if they want to see their grandson that is![;)] [:sun:]

Posted 3/27/2002 8:29 PM (#27326)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


bttt....this should be an awesome time.[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/27/2002 9:00 PM (#27327)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


Hey Jason, I'm looking forward to the Chat, I just hope I can keep up with everybody,(if not maybe I can talk my daughter into typing for me LOL) I know it starts at 8:00pm, do I show up early?

Posted 3/27/2002 9:01 PM (#27328)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


the chats have been great, jason. you guys have really done an amazing job with this whole site. it helped me get through the winter.

Posted 3/27/2002 9:02 PM (#27329)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


Chuck,

Show up 15 minutes before is fine.

Thanks, Ranger

Cya there boys.[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/28/2002 11:55 AM (#27330)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


bttt

Posted 3/28/2002 1:13 PM (#27331)
Subject: Last Chat of the year...Dont miss it.


Chuck you will do fine, it gets a little hetic but just keep plugging away. I have to work the Mpls. Sportshow tonight so I am going to miss the chat, too bad. Have a good chat.

Good luck, Murph