Muskies against the grain?

Posted 3/26/2002 8:02 AM (#6187)
Subject: Muskies against the grain?


How often do you get fish when your messing around, trying something new? Fish that hit a "bad" color for that body of water? Most lakes have a specific set of colors that are "the" colors for that lake. When do you go against those colors? When trying to figure out a color pattern for a certain body of water, how would you go about (lets say theres 2 people in the boat) finding that pattern?

Thanks,
MJB

Posted 3/26/2002 11:44 AM (#27322)
Subject: Muskies against the grain?


Okauchee lake is clear and there have been times right before turn over that I use PINK. And it WORKS.

Tried it as a joke and after a few fish, it was not a joke anymore.[;)]

Posted 3/26/2002 12:13 PM (#27323)
Subject: Muskies against the grain?


This is somthing that I should try more often. I don't know how many times I blanked at the end of the day only to meet up with someone who had action on some odd ball color that I would not even think of using.

When things get tough, don't be afraid to try somthing completly differant!!