POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?

Posted 3/25/2002 10:02 AM (#3328)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


Ok, I have a photo(s) of Jason Smith in an embarassing situation. He's basically told me to name my price for not publishing them here. I want to know what you would do. So, here's your chance to influence my very difficult decision.

Whatever am I to do?[:devil:]

Shep

Posted 3/25/2002 10:11 AM (#27224)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


Post em!! Being able to give him crap every time you think about the pic far outweighs any monetary reimbursement (sp?)

Posted 3/25/2002 10:17 AM (#27225)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


Running out of gas with a 225 is not all that embarrasing, I don't think. You can post it, or keep it secret, what ever you think is right.[:devil:]

Posted 3/25/2002 10:37 AM (#27226)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


Post it. I wish we had a picture of tony breaking that lamiglas rod trying to get "someones" lure out of a tree.

Posted 3/25/2002 2:32 PM (#27227)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


go for it, dude. m

Posted 3/25/2002 4:30 PM (#27228)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


OK, Here is the story. Jenkins was doing the "which end do I put on the john" sat. and Smiths hydrolics went out in his boat so Jason and I jumped in Scotts boat for the day. Well the gas gauge said we had gas in the tank but I guess it was off slightly! Luckily Shep and boys were fishing near by and gave us a tow in. Our excuse is that it wasn't our boat!!!! Hey that 225 EFI eats gas!!!!

Thanks for the lift boys!!

Cory

Posted 3/25/2002 6:00 PM (#27229)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


Lets see the pics SHEP. I bet they are funny.

Lets see..We had not even tied the two boats together and there were two digtal cameras on the back deck taking muliple pics....They never gave us a chance.[;)] [:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/25/2002 8:03 PM (#27230)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


Jason,

You have mail!![;)]

I promised Jason that I wouldn't post this picture. You guys got the story, so I'll leave it to Jason to post it.[:bigsmile:] And if he does, Landy, what the heck are you doing? Shakin' it?[:0]

Tight lines,

Shep[:praise:]

Posted 3/25/2002 8:11 PM (#27231)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


No problem Shep.. I love a good joke.[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/26/2002 9:18 AM (#27232)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


I take it that trolling must not be legal on the Cave? I would at least expect to see you guys up on the decks getting in a few last casts! [:)]

Posted 3/27/2002 2:32 PM (#27233)
Subject: POLL: Take the bribe, or show the Photo?


Actually, they WERE the bait. m[:bigsmile:]