|
|
| Hey Sponge Bob, my wife and kids just got home from a little shoppin trip and they bought me a Sponge Bob t-shirt that has a nice picture of Sponge Bob on it and says "leave my brain alone"
I had to laugh. If we ever get to meet I will have to get you to sign it for me.
John Stellflue
Oneida Esox Guide Service |
|
| |
|
| JOHN!!!
[img]http://www.muskynut.com/back_talk.gif[/img]is my idol!
Where did they get it????????????
I want to wear it this year in the PMTT for good luck!!
|
|
| |
|
| Hello Mr. Cady,
If you don't mind purchasing items over the net, try this:
http://www.1worldt-shirts.com/spongebob.html
MJB |
|
| |
|
| Hey Steve, they got it at JCPenney.
They are on sale right now for $10.00.
I hope I can catch a 30lber when I am wearing it! That would make for a great picture.
30 lbers and Sponge Bob RULE!!
John Stellflue
Oneida Esox Guide Service |
|
| |
|
| Hey John-
I'll wear mine in June. It's an original sent from the Sponger himself. Sounds just like yours. Dark blue????
|
|
| |
|
| Thanks dude...I'd be happy to sign it if ever up that way BUT....all this is making me squirm! Think I'll lay low for awhile 'til all this blows over...can't take the pressure![:0] [:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| God,,wouldnt it be great to have a sponge bob bobble head doll repleat with a little painted on muskie first T shirt to mount on you boats console,, somebody come up with this and Im orderin |
|
| |