Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!

Posted 3/23/2002 3:32 PM (#3051)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


You never see his face!!!!!! AND.......the first pic posted of him (with the bag of paydays) he has a walleye rod with him!!!!!!!! FOR A MUSKIE TRIP AT THE CAVE?!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU SPONGEY!!!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL
.........or.........VIRGINIA!!!!![:devil:]

Posted 3/23/2002 4:31 PM (#27142)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


I truley always thought of him as a cartoon person so its better to leave it that way.

Later

Jim

Posted 3/25/2002 8:05 AM (#27143)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


Dave - sounds like an anger management issue. Maybe the MuskieCentral folks can help you! m

Posted 3/25/2002 12:23 PM (#27144)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


LOL DAVE!!!! Once AGAIN I must explain.....that is NOT MY ROD!!!! I was leaning over the boat procuring some carbohydrates when someone snapped the pic...hopefully the OWNER of that rod will confess, getting me off the hook yet once again![;)] I will let the individual come forth + confess that the rod is thiers...I refuse to "tom" on them....hope this helps![:sun:]

Posted 3/25/2002 3:29 PM (#27145)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


OK sponger....this time you get a reprieve! A walleye rod! That is blasphemy towards all things Muskie!!!!! Now... lets see your puss! And not some dancing absorbant yellow dude on helium Mr Cady! Glad you guys had a good time at the cave! [:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/25/2002 3:58 PM (#27146)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


"tom" on them?

Posted 3/25/2002 5:02 PM (#27147)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


LOL TomyV! Remember the Harriet Beecher Stowe book "UNCLE TOM"? That's where the reference comes from....in the south here a person who squeals on another is refered to as an "uncle Tom"...hard to explain![;)] [:sun:]

Posted 3/25/2002 5:35 PM (#27148)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


He,he,he my brother is going to kill me but, it's Cisco Kid's "walleye rod" rigged up with a rattle trap. Yeah even though he mentioned about bass fishing, I can defend him that he indeed didn't even think twice about tossing for baitfish. He went with a spinning rod and reel because according to Tony Grant you need to burn in the rattle traps in as fast as you can. He went with the spinning reel hoping to have a much faster retrieve than his baitcasters(obviously spinning reels pick up much more line per revolution than baitcasters). But since he lost that very rattle trap the next day on a submerged tree limb, he returned to his beefier musky setup. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

As far as I'm concern though. Sponge Bob is more serious about fishing than he is with his posts. The guy doesn't give himself enough credit sometimes, and he's a hardcore fisherman. If you have a chance to trade with Sponge, jump at the chance because he sure knows how to pick a good bait. You can even ask Lone Wolf on this one. The Spongester definitely knows a thing or two about muskies, and is as hard-core as you and I about muskies. The man is just as funny in person as he is on this Board. A rare gem indeed. O.K. Sponge you can hand over that Jimmy Baker now.he,he,he,

catch ya later,
Krappie

Posted 3/25/2002 6:51 PM (#27149)
Subject: Sponge. IS a cartoon!!!!!!


ahhhh HAHHHHHH!!! .... CISCO KID HUH?????? oh well, at least HE was fishing!!!!!!![:knockout:]