|
|
| Today the 23rd my Pinpoint started to act up. After working for a short while, it stopped and started acting goofy. Finally the error message E 07 came up on my display screen. I have lost my manual and need help ASAP.
Thanks,
Tony Grant | |
| | |
| Hi Tony,
I just grabbed the 2000SX Series Pinpoint Owner's Manual and looked what E07 means. The manual says "E07 indicates excessive voltage is connected. Check your wiring and make sure your battery charger is off." I'm not sure if this is going to help you or not. Maybe Grampa_Joe or Matt Thompson will see this and post.
Last year, the pinpoint I use stopped working one day. I eventually found out that one of my batteries was completely dead and the Pinpoint did not have enough power. Putting in a new battery was all it took to make it fully functional again.
I hope this helps,
MN | |
| | |
| Tony,
I agree, Matt or Granpa_Joe would be your best bet if your dealer can not help. I do have Thorne Bros. phone number. They are the best Pinpoint dealer that I know of. Call them and ask for Matt Thompson or the best other pinpoint guy.
Thorne Bros. 612.572.3782
Good Luck. | |
| |
|