|
|
| Congrats to Al for taking top honors for the South Side Muskiehawks chapter of muskies inc. Al took the open mens division for 2001. Now that you're in the masters division, it's my turn.(I hope). Move over Bacon![:bigsmile:] | |
| | |
| Congradulations Al. My that's a pretty TALL order![;)]
Hope to see you on the water this year.[:)] | |
| | |
| Congrats Alan! | |
| | |
| Thanks guys, couldn't of done it without my fishing partners, the four Bob's that's right I have four different fishing parnter's named Bob, also Todd, also Matt who I have got to give credit for getting me "hooked on sucker fishing with quick set rigs" what a fun way to fish, and last but not least my old man for putting up with me traveling around the midwest fishing lakes that have muskies. God bless, Al[:bigsmile:] | |
| |
|