Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............

Posted 3/22/2002 3:03 PM (#1959)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............



A very good friend of mine's 12 year old son evidently ran away from home- if you could keep an eye out I would greatly appreciate it! Here are the details!------



Al Laylan's son, Ryan, has been missing for two days. He is believed to have taken the family's van from their home in Tomah Wisconsin yesterday. The Laylans are searching desperately for their son. Please help them by
looking out for the following description:

Ryan Louis Laylan
12 years old
5' 5" tall
125 lbs.
black hair
gray eyes

Ryan was last seen at 6 a.m., 3/21/02 in Tomah, driving a 1998 gray Chevy
Astro van, license plate number AM68978.

If you should see Ryan or obtain any information regarding his whereabouts,
please call the Laylans at 608-374-2069 (home), or 608-343-0757 (cell), or
the Tomah Police Department at 608-374-7400.

This is not considered to be an abduction.


I am sure both Al & Mary are absolutely devastated by this, if you see him or hear of his whereabouts please contact the Tomah WI Police or AL & Mary at the above address/Phone Numbers!!!


Thanks


Al.

Posted 3/22/2002 3:23 PM (#27078)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


Tomah is a long way from me N.ILL but I live right off the tollway and will keep an eye out. Is there a pic of the Boy that you could attatch ( With Parents Permission of course )?


Posted 3/22/2002 3:27 PM (#27079)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


I'll keep an eye out in La Crosse. Hope they find him soon

Zach

Posted 3/22/2002 3:45 PM (#27080)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


Will do EM I am in Western WI North of 94 but who knows he may get this far. Does the family know if he had any money and if there was a full tank of gas? This would limit the search area a little bit.
Mike

Posted 3/22/2002 3:58 PM (#27081)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


Still trying to find out details- main thing is watch for Ryan & 1998 gray Chevy
Astro van, WI license plate number AM68978.


Thanks-


I will post more info as it becomes available.

Al Warner


Posted 3/22/2002 4:00 PM (#27082)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


Have printed out the post and I will keep an eye open I will be heading to IL from Eagle River WI sometime this weekend. I hope one of us or the family finds him before some goof ball on the streets does.... our Prayers & Thoughts will be heard for him & his family.

"Givn One Back"

Posted 3/22/2002 4:04 PM (#27083)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


It's suspected he may haved headed toward LaCrosse WI- but there is no confirmations. He could be anywhere.


Thanks

Al.

Posted 3/22/2002 8:25 PM (#27084)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


Al, will do even though I am far away. He is in my prayers.

Posted 3/24/2002 6:39 AM (#27085)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


Hi guy's - Great NEWS!! He was found in Chicago. Absolutely amazing that a 12 year old could get that far. Someone ran him off the road. He continued on flat tires/rims then parked the van and walked around. Some hispanic folks directed him to a police station and he turned himself in. Al & Mary would like to express their heart felt thanks for all your efforts and prayers.

Al Warner

www.wheresspongebobsphoto.com

Posted 3/24/2002 7:44 AM (#27086)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


EM, great news, Amazing that he got that far and then ran into people that would help. I am happy that he was found and will soon be home. Bet there will be some small form of punishment coming his way. Hope that whatever problem that he had with Mom & Dad can be worked out. Tell your friend that we are all pulling for him. Happy endings are the best.

Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike

Posted 3/24/2002 8:10 PM (#27087)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


Great news Al. I am glad to see this came to a happy ending.[:)]

Posted 3/25/2002 7:59 AM (#27088)
Subject: Emergency Notice!--- Please Read!!!..............


Every parents' nightmare, glad it had a happy ending. Get the lad some help and I hope he'll do just fine. m