|
|
| Hey MuskieFirst Guys,
Just to let you know that Musky Hunter will conduct an online fundraiser for Colin Karrasch-Belanger, the 7-year-old son of Rich and Tanya Belanger of Park Falls, Wisconsin. Colin had surgery last week to remove a cancerous tumor from his brain -- the docs were able to get 95% of it, and are going to try to get the rest through chemotherapy. Rich is the marketing director of St. Croix rods.
I am sure all of you may have read about it, but if not, I wanted to update you here on MuskieFirst.com. Thanks for taking a minute to read this.
I recently purchased some rods I am repping and now I am trying to sell them at a reduction for Colin. I only have 21 left, but thought with the Musky Hunter on-line auction we've got coming up, I am going to sell these rods at a low price, and give $10.00 from each to the "Colin Fund."
The rods are priced to sell for $89 - $119 in the musky fishing marketplace. They have much of the same action as the 7'6" St. Croix's MH or Heavy....fast tips, so you can throw bucktails, but beefy enough bottom end to throw my personal favorite...the DAWG! They have 6 & 7 power rods. The are an awesome buy at $60, plus shipping, and I will be sending $10.00 for each rod sold, to the Colin Fund on behalf of the purchasing buyer.
With 21 rods left, we could give another $210 to the fund....so, e-mail me at [email protected], or call me at (616) 530 - 6909.
Sincerely,
Donnie [;)] | |
| | |
| Donnie,
Feel free to come over and post this at Muskie Central. This is something that needs to be on all the boards.
Jim McCullough | |
| | |
| Donnie,
I added your post to the forums on www.gofishohio.com as well. | |
| | |
| Let us know when, and we will be there. MuskieFIRST was planning another Auction for Ashton very soon, and now will be splitting the proceeds 1/2 to the Ashton Fund, and 1/2 to Colin. We will let you all know when the auction will start, when Mr. Cady has set up the necessary details.
All of us at MuskieFIRST are pulling for Colin, and wish him and his family a speedy recovery process!!
Jim, please get this information over to Muskies101 so all will participate in both events![:bigsmile:] | |
| | |
| Thanks Steve for your input. I know the Belanger's appreciate everything the musky fraternity is doing!!
Donnie | |
| | |
| Worm Drowner,
Thank you posting the link and passing it onto the guys and gals in Ohio.
Donnie | |
| | |
| Hey Guys,
I am getting down to the last 10 rods for sale, and would like to thank everyone for buying these rods for the Colin Fund.
Have a great day!!
Donnie | |
| | |
| bttt for a good cause.
Donnie you are doing a great job..keep it up.[:bigsmile:] | |
| | |
| Donnie - thanks for answering all my questions, it really helped me pick just the right rod from among all the choices. I can hrdly wait to see the friendly UPS dude carry that long tube into my office! | |
| |
|