Looking for lake cabin for vacation
Bob
Posted 4/6/2007 7:05 PM (#249333)
Subject: Looking for lake cabin for vacation

I am looking for a lake home to rent for a week on a musky lake in Hayward. A more affordable unit would be best for two groups ( 7 to 8 people ) in july. I have stayed in the LL Teal Ghost Moose lake area and really like the National forest and would really like to find one in that area. Any help would be great and thank you in advance.

Bob
hayward lover
Posted 4/7/2007 11:49 AM (#249455 - in reply to #249333)
Subject: RE: Looking for lake cabin for vacation

I've stayed at Totem Pole Resort on Lost Land, and Sportsmens lodge on Moose, Totem Pole was better for family, Sportsmans was better for fishing. I really liked both!!!! John at Sportsmans Lodge does a great job of helping you out with what the fish are doing on most of the area lakes that he fishes.
Luke_Chinewalker
Posted 4/7/2007 12:49 PM (#249463 - in reply to #249333)

Many years ago I rented a home on Couderay that is managed by Property Management of Hayward. They do a really nice job and the homes they manage range from reasonable to very high end. They have a map showing where all their managed properties are located on their web site. Some are located on very good muskie water. http://www.haywardrentals.com/map.html
John Myhre
Posted 4/16/2007 9:28 AM (#250966 - in reply to #249333)

If you are looking for lodging for 8 to 12 people we have converted the very large home at the resort into a rental vacation home, we built a new house for us.
As a rental the lake home has 4 bedrooms and will acomodate larger groups in comfort and the rates are very reasonable.
John Myhre
Sportsmens Lodge
wiscnorthlandoutdoors.com
Mike Gumiela
Posted 4/16/2007 10:11 AM (#250982 - in reply to #249333)

Bob,
Try checking out the website vrbo.com, there are some sweet houses for rent up in that area.
Mike