|
|
| Top water Challunge!
When: July 26th, 27th & 28th
Where: Lake Minnetonka (Medina Entertainment)
Cost: $79.00
Includes: Friday night welcome reception, Saturday Dinner, Sunday banquet dinner.
Lodging/hotel at the Medina Inn (Quad Occupancy)Off the water contests and prizes.
Prizes are not for fishing or any on the water activities.
Medina Inn has great lighted parking outside your motel window with electrical hook ups!
Cost without lodging: $59.00
Just to come fish with everyone: Free (not includued in off the water prizes, meals, etc. )
Limited to 24 people.
Lake Minnetonka is approx. 14,000 acres of fishable water. Heavy recreation lake with ALOT of fishing spots. Busy time of year for the lake so middays will be spent off the water. Fishing will be at "Prime times" early mornings until 10 am and late afternoon/evenings until dark.
For more information email: [email protected]
|
|
| |
|
| I don't know if my wife will let me go that far to go fishing [;)] . Count me in [:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| Sounds good to me . If I'm still fishing Muskies I'm in. [:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Excellent lake for big fish as well as numbers!!I will be fishing tonka some time this year not sure when. |
|
| |
|
| Yay! |
|
| |
|
| Please get your sign-ups in asap so we can block out rooms and get a banquet room reserved $35.00 non refunable deposit will hold your spot!
This is limited to 24 people only and those participating in off the water contest get first crack at sign up. For tose who want to just fish and not participate in off the water activities the DNR limits us to a certain # of boats so you may be excluded from on the water meetings & presentations so sign up and have some fun you will get your $$$ worth!
|
|
| |
|
| I few #'s from Minnetonka... Last years PMTT tournament produced 38 fish over 40" and WAAAYYY more than that under 40". It also produced numerous large fish in pre-fishing including a 54" by Jeff Miller and a 51" by his fishing partner. This is an incredible muskie fishery just coming into it's prime! Any question please email me at [email protected] |
|
| |
|
|
Ok, read a third time, third edit and I think I answered all my inane question and will email you with my intentions. |
|
| |
|
| I would LOVE to be at this one, but have a trip planned to the Goon with my son, Brian, and the family. Take LOTS of pictures, and maybe shoot a video, yes?[8)] |
|
| |