How do you get prices on boats?
don
Posted 2/6/2007 8:55 PM (#236843)
Subject: How do you get prices on boats?

I have been looking around for boats on different websites and none of them have prices. Where can you get some prices on these boats without calling the dealer?
sworrall
Posted 2/6/2007 8:59 PM (#236844 - in reply to #236843)
Subject: RE: How do you get prices on boats?

If you are looking at new boats, the dealer is your best option.
CowgirlAddict
Posted 2/6/2007 10:19 PM (#236853 - in reply to #236844)

Good luck Don, ive been looking as well and it isnt easy getting prices over the phone as well as in person, Boat shows are the best route, but then the boat your looking for isnt there all the time.

Good luck in your search
Boats
Posted 2/6/2007 10:32 PM (#236855 - in reply to #236853)

Go to your dealer and get a price. Boat shows can work, too if the dealers there have the boat you want. I can see why some dealers don't like to spend an hour quoting a boat on the phone. Some people just do that to check price from their local dealer to try to get a better price. I have no problems getting pricing, though. If the boat you are looking for has fewer dealers, it's easier to get a price on the phone.

If that doesn't work you can call the factory if it's a smaller company. Sometimes they will give you ball park pricing. You can try email too.
mikie
Posted 2/9/2007 6:41 AM (#237597 - in reply to #236843)

If it's a used boat, www.nadaguides.com. For new boats, the only brand I know that posts their prices is Nitro and Tracker Marine. Everybody else 'deals' them like cars. m