Now i'm ready to troll...
tomcat
Posted 9/22/2006 6:56 AM (#210381)
Subject: Now i'm ready to troll...

I just recieved my shipment of Stealth Tackle floro trolling leaders....HOLY COW BATMAN.. I dont know if you can buy a better trolling leader?? i cant find any.. these puppies are top notch...TOP NOTCH
i order a half dozen from Stealth Tackle..30" up to 45" inches long.. I got some with welded rings on the end to easily change out snaps or just use a split ring.. and some with the floro connected right to these HUGE String Ease snaps. these things are MONEY.

If you plan on trying to troll up a few hogs in your local lakes and rivers this fall and winter, do yourself, your baits and the fish a favor get some Stealth Tackle trolling leaders..
trolling baits are expensive.. you dont want to lose any...the longer floro leaders are intrigual part of trolling
thanks for the quality leaders...i feel much more confident about dragging about the supernaturals, undertows, wish's, terminators..

you can order thru email or phone:
[email protected] (708) 466-5066

i dont prostaff these leaders, i dont get them for free...nothing like that. but i i know this time of year people think about puttiing on 13" Grannies, 10" jakes, depthraiders and trolling up a winter/fall hog... i was getting geared for trolling...got some awesome leaders, thought i would share. and i could "custom" order my leaders in terms of lengths, rings, and pound test of the floro...i got some heavy heavy ones for the BIG stuff..and some normal heavy stuff for the rest...

prrrrr
tomcat

Edited by tomcat 9/22/2006 6:59 AM
stephendawg
Posted 9/22/2006 7:05 AM (#210382 - in reply to #210381)
Subject: RE: Now i'm ready to troll...

I'm using log chains as leaders Tommy. They also double as tire chains when pulling the boat up an icy ramp.
Those flouro leaders sound great. Thanks for the tip.
Steve
p.s. See you on the 29th???
MACK
Posted 9/22/2006 8:06 AM (#210399 - in reply to #210381)

I will second the quality and strength of these leaders. I've had mine for a few months now as well. I've had a ton of great success on them. Both the 12" leaders for casting and my selection of trolling leaders that I had ordered and made up to my specs.

I can say that with one particular fish that we boated one day just about a month ago, had we not a good, long, strong, reliable flour leader on at that time, that fish would have been gone with that bait in that fish's mouth. Fish do crazy things at times and as much as the fishermen like to think they are in control of the fish at times....that fish is in charge until its in the net.

I'm in marketing/advertising/graphic design...and I have to say that John's tagline for his business is truely a clever and appropriate one! Stealth Tackle "Clearly the Leader"

I think that's awesome!
muskihntr
Posted 9/22/2006 10:49 AM (#210430 - in reply to #210381)

thanks guys...but i do have to give props on the phrase "clearly the leader" to pete k he created that one!!! he gets the first stealth tackle hat when they come in for that one!!!
RiverMan
Posted 9/22/2006 11:56 AM (#210440 - in reply to #210381)

Guess you just need a good trolling bait now huh Tom.

jed v.
pete_k
Posted 9/22/2006 7:02 PM (#210516 - in reply to #210381)

Thanks John
Buddy
Posted 9/23/2006 2:05 PM (#210581 - in reply to #210381)

PPPPRRRRRRRR!!!!

Make me some coffee