Fishing partner needed for a Yellow Lake - Webster, WI tourney on 09-16-06 - entry paid
dhacker
Posted 9/5/2006 9:58 AM (#207899)
Subject: Fishing partner needed for a Yellow Lake - Webster, WI tourney on 09-16-06 - entry paid

Hi all. My fiance' (Kim) is in need of a fishing partner who has a boat for the 26th Annual Muskie Madness fishing tournament held on Yellow Lake in Webster, WI. The date and time are Saturday, September 16 7:00AM shotgun start and finish at 3:30pm. Kim has paid the entry fee so you would bring the boat and call it even.

I have been in the tournament for about eight years and fish it with my Uncle. Kim decided she wanted to fish the tournament and found a partner (friend of ours). Unfortunately, he didn't read the dates properly on the forms we sent him (see attachments) and thought it was this coming weekend; not in two weeks. Well his wife scheduled a horse show in SD and he is GOING to the horse show.

Kim has her own muskie rods and baits. She just needs a partner. See our photo album as she has caught and released three fish this year. I can vouch that she can net fish and drink a few beers.

http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/board/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?a...

As the attachments discusses, there is prize money as follows with a full tourney (again this is a one day tourney): 1st - $2,900, 2nd - $1,400, 3rd - $700 and payouts to 10th place of $85. Additionally after the tournament there is grilled chicken, beans, potato salad, and free beer & pop. For participating we usually also get a hat.

This tournament is put on by the local Lions Club. There is also a $10 per boat side contest for the biggest northern and that pot is typically around $600.

I can provide where to fish on the lake (its up to you and her to hook and net them) and will help in any way possible. Prize money would be split 50/50 between you and her.

If you want to go, we would like to talk to you so I'm not leaving her with someone we aren't comfortable with. You can send me a PM or email at [email protected]. This is a fun tourney with people from all over but is NOT a "Pro's" tournament. Let's go fishing and have fun!

Don

Edited by dhacker 9/5/2006 10:27 AM

Attachments
----------------
Attachments tourney info.doc (138KB - 122 downloads)
Attachments tourney letter.doc (171KB - 206 downloads)
dhacker
Posted 9/5/2006 11:40 AM (#207909 - in reply to #207899)
Subject: RE: Fishing partner needed for a Yellow Lake - Webster, WI tourney on 09-16-06 - entry paid

Fishing partner found. Thanks for looking.

Don