Rhinelander Musky League Another Great Season
Muskydr
Posted 8/27/2006 9:00 AM (#206773)
Subject: Rhinelander Musky League Another Great Season

It was sure a fast 12 week season as our tuesday nite musky league came to an end on Aug. 22. The Musky Bar walked away with the championship this year but there were at least 4 teams that could have taken the championship that last nite if not more. We held our banquet last friday nite and I would personally like to thank Muskiefirst(especially for the beautiful top gun award), Hawgseekers, Foss Tackle- BOOTAILS, Ducktails, Fishing Hot Spots, Musky Mojo, MuskyHunter Magazine, Rollie and Helens, Aquatic Arts, Mels Trading Post, and everyone who sought donations and donated for doorprizes!! Really cool when everyone walks away with something!! The season was tough as this year only 21 fish were boated during league, 9 of the 21 came out of the Dead Sea in the two weeks we fished there. The big fish award was a 48 incher out of Lake Tomahawk by Ryan Loduha. Troy Adler picked up the top gun award for basically popping 3 fish in an hour on Pelican. Great time this year looking forward to next year, hope you all had an enjoyable season, Dave Jonesi
jonnysled
Posted 8/28/2006 7:45 AM (#206861 - in reply to #206773)
Subject: RE: Rhinelander Musky League Another Great Season

great year and another fun season. wish i could have made the banquet, but i was out on biz playing the road warrior role. great job leading the troops Dave. congratulations to the musky bar and especially Troy for not only a great year this year, but for basically picking up where he left off last year. not sure how our team will be put together for next year due to mo's relocation and tj's busy travels with the wmt .... but i'll be back for sure.
jacorn
Posted 8/28/2006 4:39 PM (#206960 - in reply to #206773)

Huge thanks to the Doctor for all the work he has done! I showed up without a partner and he hooked me up with a good one. Organizing, phone calls, Guiding Troy,(LOL) that along with all of the day to day stuff, plus making the right calls on the water that could have turned bad, but Dave made the right call each time shows that the Musky Dr. is one of "The Good Guys" in the musky world. And his wife Kelly is a Saint!
MuskyTime
Posted 8/30/2006 8:05 AM (#207221 - in reply to #206773)

Way to go Dave and Troy!

Some day I will move up there and take part!

By the way Dave.... On my way up to Phillips Monday at the corner of HWY 8 and County A in Prentice, there were people from Price Co filling in a grove in the pavement. LOL Just kidding!! But the oil spill is still there.

Later,

Ed
dannyboy
Posted 9/1/2006 4:36 AM (#207505 - in reply to #206773)

great job Dave.
we enjoyed it. next year ill have a new partner with fonze's move to vegas. but we're in.

dannyboy

www.dannyboysguideservice.com