MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June

Posted 2/20/2002 11:19 PM (#1579)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Outing # 3
Where: Bone Lake - Wisconsin
When: Arrive Friday June 28th until Sunday June 30th.
Includes: Lodging (quad occupancy) 3 meals (dinner), contest, prizes & more!
Cost $99.00 per person

Our hosts:

The Blacksmith Shop Motel, Bar &
Restaurant.

The Lake:

WI DNR MAP click here

To sign up or more info contact me at [email protected]

Signed up:

1. Greg M
2. Greg M #2
3. Greg M #3
4. Greg M #4
5. MuskyOne
6. Shep
7. Baby Shep (10 Yrs old)Eric
8. Shady
9. Baby Shady (10 yrs old)Evan
10. Ranger
11. Baby Ranger (9 Yrs old) Tim
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Posted 2/25/2002 11:37 AM (#23307)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


BTTT, come on folks let's get a few more of you signed up.
$99 for two nights stay, 3 meals and some really great Muskie fishing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I guide on these waters and will help everyone that I can with info. Great place to stay, plenty of room for boats. Walk across the parking lot to eat and have a drink or two.

Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike

Posted 2/25/2002 12:52 PM (#23308)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Darn- I'm going to be in Canada that week 21-29th, $%$##@**&^. I'm sure you guys will have fun- hell the price is awesome. [:((] [:((] [:((] OH well the Canadian Muskie opener calls[:p] [:kiss:]


Al Warner


www.icantplayfindmyfoot.com

Posted 2/25/2002 1:27 PM (#23309)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Why Greg,

How nice of you to be treatin me on this. Who are the other 2? LOL

Steve, I'm probably going, and with Landy. I'll see him Tuesday night at the meeting, and I'll post afterwards.

Tight Lines,

Shep

Posted 2/25/2002 3:06 PM (#23310)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Just exactly where is bone lake? I have found 6 of them. Is this the one in polk county up by the Minnesota border?

Posted 2/25/2002 3:18 PM (#23311)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


MA yes! The best Bone in Wisc.!

Posted 3/12/2002 7:00 AM (#23312)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


TTT

Shep let me know if your interested we can fish out of my boat.

This is some great water at a good time of year not to mention the fun and laughs from hang'n with the boys.

Mark
Musky Adventures
Eau Claire, WI

Posted 3/12/2002 11:22 AM (#23313)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


I'd like to guys but I'll be gone to Michigan for a family vacation all week. Won't be able to make this one.

We gonna have one in July sometime?

Posted 3/19/2002 5:38 PM (#23314)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


I'll probably be able to make it for one day anyway. How far is it from the twin cities?

Posted 3/19/2002 6:49 PM (#23315)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


I can prolly go that weekend!Does anybody need a fishing partner?quiker to buss up after work and not double back home to get the boat.

Posted 3/19/2002 10:35 PM (#23316)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Mark,

Steve and I talked about teaming up with our boys. But I think he really hates me now.[;)] Sooo, If he even lets me attend this outing, he probably won't want to fish with me. Oh, what am I to do?[:0]

Posted 3/19/2002 11:47 PM (#23317)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


You better catch a fish at the Cave...We are in with the boys Shep.

Posted 3/20/2002 5:02 PM (#23318)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


You got it, Pal. I think the boyz will have a great time!! Now, all I have to do is wiggle out of the second day of our customer golf outing. 2 day deal, a great big bash, starting on Thursday. No problem, everyone will be hanged over, so they won't know if I'm there our not!!

Tight lines in about 15 hours!!

Shep[:praise:]

Posted 3/20/2002 5:30 PM (#23319)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Just might might might be able to make this one....don't sign me up just yet, but there is a chance. I always do at least one long weekend to N.WI a year, why not make it this weekend? We'll see, going to depend on work and the economy, so everyone go out and spend some $$$....and then I'll be there!!!

Slamr

Posted 3/24/2002 3:30 AM (#23320)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


I may be able to go and bring a 9y/o son, too.

Posted 3/24/2002 8:32 AM (#23321)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Ranger,


That would be awwwwwsooommmeeee!

Posted 3/24/2002 8:46 AM (#23322)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Steve, that's very kind of you. I've spoken with both the kid (aka Tim) and the boss (aka the boss), looks like it's a go. Just need to get the bucks in the mail. Is it $99 for each kid, too, or are there "tyke prices"?

Hey folks, what are the e-mail addresses of the other kids who are going? My guy would love to chat with your guy, and he'll be much more excited about the trip.

SLAMR, I hope you can go, I'm looking forward to meeting you, Greg and the others whose names I recognize.

Posted 3/24/2002 8:21 PM (#23323)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Pencil Tim and I in![:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] Looks like we gonna do da Bone.

Posted 3/24/2002 8:40 PM (#23324)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Ranger, glad to see that you and your boy are going to make it to Bone Lake. We are all going to have a great time. Looking forward to meeting all of you there.

Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike

Posted 3/29/2002 11:39 AM (#23325)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


All right Ranger and Baby Ranger! Get one more Baby somebody, and they can share a room themselves![:devil:] Ya, right. Think they'd get any sleep? Plus, That would mean I either share a bed with Cady, or sleep on the floor! Ok, that would mean Cady sleeps on the floor. Yea, that's the ticket![;)] [:praise:]

Baby Shep can't wait.[:sun:]

Posted 3/30/2002 10:56 AM (#23326)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


All right, we must be missing some posts. I posted yesterday, and it said the last post was this AM at 10:19. Where did it go?[:(]

Like Chuck, I am confused!?[:blackeye:]

Oh Well, see you all there!!

Shep[:praise:]

Posted 3/30/2002 11:42 AM (#23327)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Magic? Actually that is how I move this back to the top...I make a post such as BTTT then it is deleted so the thread is easy to read and not full of BTTT.

Get it?

Posted 3/30/2002 7:48 PM (#23328)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


You dodn't miss a trick, do you?[:)]

I'd say I can't wait for that weekend of the outing, but then I'd miss the first 2 months of the season!![:0]

Landy and Brad, are you two coming to this one?

Tight lines,

Shep

Posted 4/1/2002 5:48 PM (#23329)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


Shep, Brads on some bait fish (Bass) tournament that weekend. I may have to team up with youngest son Scott on this one.
I heard the traffic on this lake is horrendous, especially on Holiday weekends.
Any truth to this?

Landy

Posted 4/1/2002 6:24 PM (#23330)
Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June


The traffic is not really to bad. However being this close to the 4th of July we could have some extra boat traffic. Things have improved in recent years fishinf wise however, the reasons are the fish are getting bigger again and the fishing on the Twin Cities metro area lakes is getting to be outstanding. This has had the effect of keeping a lot of that pressure off of the Western WI waters.

Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike