blaine musky show
bigbrit
Posted 3/5/2006 5:27 PM (#180926)
Subject: blaine musky show

Just had a chance to talk to Luke Ronnestrand of Holcombe tackle about the muskie show this coming weekend in Blaine, MN. It sounds like it is going to be a good show, lots of custom baits being made for this weekend. Holcombe tackle or Musky Buster will have all kinds of custom colored baits for this show alone. Luke will have custom colored Magnum Stompers with spreader hooks, can’t get those anywhere. He also made custom colored Water Humpers, these are a new topwater bait that Luke designed for this year. It is a globe style bait and sounds pretty cool. He also will have custom colored 7.5 AP lures and custom Double -Tail Stompers, new colors that he came up with for just this show. Ty Sennett will have custom Pacemakers with spreader hooks, he also has a new creep-style bait out this year called the Creeptonite that will also be at the show. Brad and Carrie Hoppe of Musky Mayhem will also be at the show with their line of Double Cowgirls that did really well last year for Brad and for a bunch of guides. They are now available this year. They will also have their Showgirls at the show, these are the bucktail style baits that are made with a kind of tinsel. Just some info I gained and thought to share it with all that are heading to the show this weekend, sounds like it will be a cool show!
WFO Outdoors
Posted 3/6/2006 8:29 AM (#180984 - in reply to #180926)
Subject: RE: blaine musky show

Does anyone know who is speaking on sunday at the show and the times???????????
TECK
Posted 3/6/2006 8:35 AM (#180985 - in reply to #180926)

Look on the web site. http://www.minnesotamuskieexpo.com/seminars.htm
WFO Outdoors
Posted 3/6/2006 8:37 AM (#180987 - in reply to #180985)

Thanks Teck....
Muskie Treats
Posted 3/6/2006 9:34 AM (#181003 - in reply to #180926)

Muskie Treats will also be making their muskie show debut. Muskie Mojo will have then in their booth and possibly at the True Glide booth as well. Right now I've got about 100 regular Treats, 25 Double Deep Treats and I'm working on another 50 Mag Treats. Come on by and talk some fishing.

brule
Posted 3/6/2006 10:00 AM (#181006 - in reply to #181003)

Can we see a pic of the double deep treat?

Muskie Treats
Posted 3/6/2006 10:43 AM (#181012 - in reply to #180926)

They look exactly like the original Treat. I don't have any pics of the lastest batch yet. Hopefully I'll have some tonight.
bigbrit
Posted 3/6/2006 11:26 AM (#181017 - in reply to #181003)

look forward to seeing the treats, these shows are perfect for getting the custom stuff you cant get anywehre else.
Shep
Posted 3/6/2006 1:04 PM (#181034 - in reply to #181017)

Treats is gonna lose his cherry this weekend! 'bout time, eh?

Sorry I can't make this one. I remember the last Blaine show I was at. Woke up to Treats and Cady under the covers in my Motel room! That was after god knows how many sliders we ate after nobody knows how many beers at the bar. Does anybody know if that same beer girl works the club? Man, she was smoken hot!

Edited by Shep 3/6/2006 1:07 PM
Mikes Extreme
Posted 3/6/2006 1:17 PM (#181036 - in reply to #181034)

"Man, she was smoken hot!"

"Treats is gonna lose his cherry this weekend"

"Woke up to Treats and Cady under the covers in my Motel room! "

"That was after god knows how many sliders we ate after nobody knows how many beers at the bar"

I bet even Cady looked good by the end of that night.

Time to quit drinking Shep. Sounds like you three had some fun.
Troyz.
Posted 3/6/2006 1:22 PM (#181037 - in reply to #180926)

Shep,

Never knew they had faces, how did you get past those low cut tank tops, I sure hate getting my next beer there when she has to bend over to big it out of the hog trough. Heck of marketing Idea.

Troyz
Muskie Treats
Posted 3/6/2006 2:09 PM (#181045 - in reply to #180926)

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Look at the 70's guy in the white fur coat!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

How in the ^&^*@ did I make it to the hotel?????? Yikes!!

Shep, go home right now and throw your sh!t down and tell your wife how it really is cuz we've got some drinking to do!
guideman
Posted 3/6/2006 2:11 PM (#181046 - in reply to #180926)

I'll be at the show with some new baits from H2otackle and some hot new pastics from Bearpaws hand poured baits. I'll also have all of the new softpacks from Bailey pac.

I'll be giving away a few baits from H20 as well. All for just stopping by the booth.

See you at the Expo!
Shep
Posted 3/6/2006 2:28 PM (#181048 - in reply to #181046)

hee heee heeeeee!

Troy, was that a freudian slip. Big instead of dig? hehehe

Throw my sh?&$T down? Your talking my wife here. I don't need to thrown nuttin down to get her permission. She nearly throws me out of the house when I say I want to go somewhere! hehehe

Ah, heck. She's a good woman for the most part. Never bitches when I want to go fish for days on end, and she never even wimpered when I put the boat up for sale, and announced I was upgrading this year. Course, a couple or 3 grand for new bedroom furniture in the new house tends to have a calming effect!

I got other plans this weekend, or I'd be right there with you again, Treats!
happy hooker
Posted 3/6/2006 3:01 PM (#181051 - in reply to #180926)

Plenty of 'Pounder" Bulldawgs in their booth too was what I was told by one of the MI people ,,,Im betting these will go fast
Big Perc
Posted 3/6/2006 11:59 PM (#181119 - in reply to #180926)

My buddy GLodden and I are staying with Jonesi and will be ther on Friday and Saturday...can't wait to see some of you guys...As always I'll be wearing a white UNI Cap with a Navy Blue and White BVU Football coat...satop me and say hi...

Matt "Big Perc" Percival