Bailey pacs now available.
guideman
Posted 2/17/2006 9:15 AM (#177794)
Subject: Bailey pacs now available.

Hi All,
The new website is up. http://www.baileypac.com

If you have any spinnerbaits, or bucktails in your arsenal, this is the way to store them.

"Ace"
dward
Posted 2/17/2006 10:27 AM (#177811 - in reply to #177794)
Subject: RE: Bailey pacs now available.

I like the idea and they look nice, but kind of pricey to hold 12baits?
Lil Red
Posted 2/17/2006 12:43 PM (#177853 - in reply to #177794)

I didn't notice any drainage system in the bags...also how well is the vinyl going to hold up in cold weather?
guideman
Posted 2/17/2006 5:17 PM (#177950 - in reply to #177853)

Guys,
The pockets hold 3 2oz spinnerbaits, in each pocket or 2 3oz baits. So it holds a lot more than 12.

This isn't ordinary vinyl, it won't get
stiff in the cold or crack.

There is also a very dence foam on the inside that helps to pull the moisture away from the baits.
The flaps aren't an air tight seal, so they do allow for moisture evaporation
which means no rusty hooks to sharpen.

The foam liner also makes the Pacs float even with all baits inside. Unforunately because of the good quality materials in every Bailey pac.
At this time I can't make them any less expencive than they are.

What did you pay for that Giant box that you're draging along with you now? All I ask, is that before you pass judgment on them. Come to the MN Muskie Expo in March and check them out in person. You just may change your mind about their value.

We had a number of well known guides in MN and WI using them last summer, without one complaint infact they all loved them.

"Ace"
muskyboy
Posted 2/17/2006 5:44 PM (#177955 - in reply to #177794)

Here's mine, I love it and it holds up in all weather. If it gets soaked you do need to open the pockets and let them air out. It is the best thing I have found for holding spinnerbaits and bucktails you want to have with you at all times.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Spinnerbaits.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Spinnerbaits.jpg (114KB - 92 downloads)
Lil' Red
Posted 2/17/2006 9:13 PM (#177976 - in reply to #177794)

Well, I appreciate the response. I really like the "Binder" concept so, I think I'll be making a purchase!

Thanks Ace.

dward
Posted 2/18/2006 10:26 AM (#178022 - in reply to #177794)

thanks for the response. like i said i like the concept. i will have to take a look at one before i decide. are they available at any retailers or will they be in the future? being in the milwaukee area, won't be getting to the minny show. Thanks
Danny boy
Posted 2/20/2006 9:05 AM (#178299 - in reply to #177794)

I bought one last year. excellent.
all my spinner baits are kept nowe the right way. ive had no prblkems with rusty hooks at all.
it also also great when i go with another guide/friend in their boat. i can take my goto baits ,grab 2 poles and go. instead of trying to lug my big box and then getting hollared at for bringimng too much stuff into someone elses boat.
buy on and i can promise you'll be satisfied.

dannyboy

Dannyboy's gUIDE sERVICE
Musky Crazy
Laona, WI
715-674-2061

Beaver
Posted 2/20/2006 10:40 AM (#178319 - in reply to #177794)

I bought a Bass Pro Shops soft sided box that carried four Plano Boxes and had a smaller version of the same concept incorporated in the front flap......for bass sized spinnerbaits. It really is a room saver and a great way to store spinnerbaits. The skirts stay in an airtight compartment so there isn't any dry rot in rubber skirts. And with hair, you can lay them out nice and flat. Just make sure that you let them dry completely before storing, and remove any plastic trailers if you store more than one per compartment. Anything that stores lures, and keeps them from getting tangled and flying around during boat rides is a good thing.
Beav
BenR
Posted 2/20/2006 2:43 PM (#178380 - in reply to #177794)

HEllo, I got one last summer and it has been great. I was curious though if you felt it will hold up with treble hooks in the pocket. I have a few spinnerbaits with trebles on them and held back on putting them...will they puncture the clear plastic? thanks...Ben
A-ROZ
Posted 4/28/2006 11:13 PM (#189424 - in reply to #177794)

Just recently recieved my second Pack, I now have both the spinnerbait and large plug model which i use for my bucktails. They are very high quality and I love the fact that they fold up flat and you can stick them wherever you want. This is definitely a great product for anyone looking for an alternative to storying their spinnerbaits. Nice site by the way!

Alex
BALDY
Posted 4/29/2006 8:35 AM (#189446 - in reply to #189424)

how many bucktails can i get in the large plug model? and what is the largest/longest tail that it will hold?