Musky Snax is First Class
SteveHulbert
Posted 12/11/2005 9:10 PM (#168442)
Subject: Musky Snax is First Class

When Jim Wilson and his Hughes River baits started the hot "Epoxy Glider" craze, a new level of craftsmanship in musky lures was uncovered.
There are several new makers of "Epoxy Gliders" as I like to call them....and I love them all. Diversity and competition is the source of innovation....and we musky fishermen benefit because we now have the opportunity to spend our $$$$ on better lures.

I think Mike from Musky Snax has an outstanding product. If you haven't seen his lures, you won't believe your eyes. They are incredible. His lures are hard carved, hand painted, one-of-a-kind, boutique creations. I recently ordered some of his lures after seeing one of his "suckers" first hand.

Mike emails me pics of the lures I ordered as they are being created. He emails me a grain exposed carved perch, then a few days later, he shows me the paint job before he epoxy coats it. This is a level of customer service that I have never received before. It takes the whole lure buying experience to a new level....to the "boutique" status. Truly custom works of art where the artist takes you through the whole process. Mike ensures that you'll be receiving a true masterpiece and includes you through its creation.

This is not meant to be an advertisement and Mike from Musky Snax isn't cutting me any deals....I am simply relating a unique experience with a lure maker that is simply extraordinary.

Peace,

Steve Hulbert
ToddM
Posted 12/11/2005 9:34 PM (#168446 - in reply to #168442)
Subject: RE: Musky Snax is First Class

Muskyboy has one of the sucker gliders and it is truely a piece of art. It is almost to pretty to fish with but it works very well in the water so it's hard not to! Very impressive bait.
muskyboy
Posted 12/11/2005 11:15 PM (#168459 - in reply to #168442)

Yes Musky Snax baits are the best, even better than Hughes Rivers in my mind. My Sucker is outstanding and I have a Shad and Cisco on the way. Shad IL and IN, Cisco and Sucker, all parts North

If you don't have one of these lures, check them out and invest in them when you can

Steve CROOK (just for you Steve)
hrjohnny
Posted 12/12/2005 7:40 AM (#168472 - in reply to #168442)

Snax has come up with a fantastic line-up of the most realistic baits I have ever seen. Mike is as first class as it gets... it's a pleasure to know him...

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(DSC03384.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC03384.JPG (49KB - 91 downloads)
SteveHulbert
Posted 12/12/2005 9:50 AM (#168488 - in reply to #168442)

Here is a perch before paint:
Musky Snax
Posted 12/12/2005 11:13 AM (#168499 - in reply to #168442)

Wow guys...where do I even begin?
Thank you soooo much for the kind words and support. To be mentioned along side names like Hughes Rivers or Bikini Baits is rather humbling to say the least. I've always believed in customer satisfaction being number 1 when it comes to business and I'm happy to know that the service I provide does get appreciated.

I would like to give thanks to some good folks who have inspired or helped me out along the way:
Johhny Dadson...Thanks for all the positive feedback and constant laughter during our chats!

Mike and Steven Hulbert...what can I say, you guys make me proud to make a product worthy of being tied to the end of your lines!

Jed from Bikini Baits...thanks for the incredible assistance you gave during my developement stages and for the continued support you have shown since. Your baits are in a class all by themselves my friend!

muskystriker,muskiefix and muskiefirst for all the great exposure and awesome information you provide us.

Thanks also to all the good folks that have given my baits a try and that continue to send me words of inspiration.

I would like to acknowledge a few of the custom bait makers who have inspired me with their own incredible products:
Bikinibaits, Brett's Baits,Hughes River,Franky Baits,Wishmaster Big Baits,Musky Man Baits etc...

I'm honoured to be considered a peer among you and I do not consider us to be competitors but rather artists that bring our own unique products to the table. Continued success to you all in the years ahead!
Pointerpride102
Posted 12/12/2005 11:20 AM (#168500 - in reply to #168442)

Hey Snax,

I'm interested in ordering a bait or two.....can you send me an email so we can talk about it..... [email protected]

Thanks.

Mike
RiverMan
Posted 12/12/2005 1:14 PM (#168515 - in reply to #168442)

Hey you have earned all the recognition you are getting Mike. I have looked at that sucker a dozen times and still the realism amazes me.

Jed V.
BBC
Mikes Extreme
Posted 12/12/2005 6:14 PM (#168546 - in reply to #168515)

I don't think anyone should hesitate to plug or show others products.

PLEASE feel free to post pictures and personal experiances of new baits and stuff for others to check out.

Musky Snax please post some pics of your baits for us to see.

That sucker looks great.

It's not promoting it sharing................Post away

Mike
JZDANK1
Posted 12/12/2005 6:19 PM (#168547 - in reply to #168442)

www.muskysnax.com
Pikiespawn
Posted 12/12/2005 7:53 PM (#168555 - in reply to #168442)

I agree 100% with everything that has been said about Mike, I look forward to seeing some of his products first hand soon! I also agree with his post on the other baits manufactureres listed as being superb. I would like to add one more to the list.
Joe Peterson, of "Trueglide" fame. His baits are works of art, and their actions are incredible.
I am only a customer, and do not receive any props for this, but if your not using any of these baits, you are missing the boat.... Living in Pennsylvania, i would have probably never had a chance to use Joe's baits or (Beav's) and really appreciate what a good forum (Muskiefirst) we have here. I just picked up another "guppie" at the Kly Auction!!!
Lucky Me, Pikiespawn
Musky Snax
Posted 12/12/2005 8:03 PM (#168556 - in reply to #168442)

Thanks again for the kind words guys!
Here's a couple of my baits...

(DSC02808 (Small).JPG)

(DSC02704 (Small).JPG)

(DSC02766 (Small).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC02808 (Small).JPG (50KB - 104 downloads)
Attachments DSC02704 (Small).JPG (39KB - 82 downloads)
Attachments DSC02766 (Small).JPG (42KB - 77 downloads)
MUSKYJ
Posted 12/13/2005 8:06 AM (#168583 - in reply to #168442)

I got my walleye in the mail and when i got it home I tried to Fillet it!

Mike is top notch as is his product. get them now, he is having a busy winter!
sworrall
Posted 12/13/2005 1:33 PM (#168626 - in reply to #168583)

Very nice lures, sir. I'm sure we will see many muskies posted on these, if a guy can bring himself to scratch up such a pretty paint job!