Thanks MuskieFirsters (Steve and Geoff, etc.) for Tips on White Fish Bay LOTW
Musky Alan
Posted 9/11/2005 2:48 PM (#159146)
Subject: Thanks MuskieFirsters (Steve and Geoff, etc.) for Tips on White Fish Bay LOTW

I have to give you guys credit, the places to go and tips helped greatly in where to start. I just got back from Sioux Narrows area and was able to boat a 37, 35, 42 and 44. Darcy and Steve the tree thing did not work until the last hour of the last night and I am still getting goose bumps typing this, we decided to quit for the at 7:00 pm Friday to get ready for the long ride home Saturday to Chicagoland. Now at around 6:00 pm. to 6:45 pm. I had a biggie I would estimate between 50 and 54 inches follow 4 times from two laydowns that were about twenty feet apart or so on a shore that they went into 15 ft of water and not too far from 52 feet of water, but I just couldn't get her to committ. Geoff your spot started me off the first night with the 37 incher, thankyou for easing the pressure. One last committ is it maybe a good thing to look a gift horse in the mouth the place that donated the cabin for my muskie inc. chapter's fund raiser had some extra expenses that we did not know about like a big docking fee, a difference in the amount of gas used, and I am not sure this is right charging us tax on the cabin that we didn't have to pay for, and increasing the amount for a rented boat for the week by $100.00 from what they stated on their website for my two buddies who did not bring their boat. I wouldn't of be so upset as much if they listed the big docking fee on their website or told us up front or on their certificate!!!!!!! Anyways I may go back to Whitefish Bay but not to that RESORT!!!! Here are a couple pictures of the 42 and 44. God Bless, Al

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(44 incher.jpg)

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Fat 42.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 44 incher.jpg (49KB - 85 downloads)
Attachments Fat 42.jpg (74KB - 90 downloads)
Musky Alan
Posted 9/11/2005 2:54 PM (#159147 - in reply to #159146)
Subject: RE: Thanks MuskieFirsters (Steve and Geoff, etc.) for Tips on White Fish Bay LOTW

If anyone wants the name of resort, you can email me. Al
ToddM
Posted 9/11/2005 7:19 PM (#159160 - in reply to #159146)
Subject: RE: Thanks MuskieFirsters (Steve and Geoff, etc.) for Tips on White Fish Bay LOTW

Alan, congrats on the fish. At least you had no boat rpoblems this time. Who is your speaker at the next southside meeting? Koozy's is calling my name.