Great Musky Day in N.E. WI
muskynightmare
Posted 3/5/2005 10:56 PM (#137780)
Subject: Great Musky Day in N.E. WI

As the topic says......
The Sportsman, in Appleton, WI had a great day, with great speakers, and the owners of some of the small bait companies musky lures they carry there to talk about their baits. ALSO, Steve heiting was at the Green Bay fishing show, and gave a great seminar. I was at the Sportsman in the morning, and took my nephews to the GB show in the PM. To see the look on my nephews' faces when they saw big baits, fish in the tank, and big mounts of BIG muskys was priceless! To top it all off, I went to my best friend's house before I left GB, and he finally gave me my X-mas/b-day present, a 3 bank, on-board charger!
I wish I also could have hit the Fond Du Lac Sportsman's rummage Sale, as well as hit the Sheboygan Gander's Musky day, but it was just WAY TOO MUCH driving around for one day. If you live in, or near N.E. WI, or you plan to be in the area, you owe it to yourself to check out The Sportsman in Appleton, because this is a little guy that is focused on supporting the little guy. He has to have the most diverse Musky selection South of Hwy 64.