Heart II Bar and Grill
Reef Hawg
Posted 3/1/2005 8:14 PM (#137186)
Subject: Heart II Bar and Grill

Each summer our musky club holds our June outing in the Minoqua area with the headquarters being at Heart II bar and grill. I am trying to reserve it for our outing this year, but cannot get in touch with anyone there. Does anyone here have knowledge that they are still open or not? I know there was talk last year about the owners trying to sell. I hope they did not, as it was a great place to hold our outing.

If they are not open, I need to quickly find another location to hold out outing. We would like a place that has homemade pizza, and is open through lunch. We also need them to be open on sunday at 1 PM. We allow members to have pizza and beverage for an $8.00 entry fee, and that also includes the raffle and entry for outing and trophies. If someone knows of another location in the Woodruff, St. Germain, or Arbor Vitae area that can accomodate our outing, that would be great. Members typically eat on Sat whenever they choose so there is never a big rush. Sunday, between 35-40 members who fished will all gather there for awards which usually lasts about an hour.

I need to either get ahold of Heart II or get another place reserved quickly, as I need to send out a yearly agenda next week. If anyone has any recomendations, please fire away!

Thanks,

Jason Schillinger
Sec./treas. Consolidated Musky Club

Edited by Reef Hawg 3/1/2005 8:15 PM
Sloanranger
Posted 3/1/2005 9:56 PM (#137204 - in reply to #137186)
Subject: RE: Heart II Bar and Grill

Jason,

Don't know for sure if Heart II is closed or not. If they are, Monicals in Woodruff (on N.51) has great homemade pizzas.

J.Sloan
Badfish Outdoors
xllund
Posted 3/2/2005 7:13 AM (#137228 - in reply to #137186)

Hi Jason,

Give Slo's Pub a call, they might be able to help you out. They are located on Big Arbor Vitae Dr, about 1/2 mile west of Heart II. They are new owners (as of about 12 months ago) and are great folks. You can reach them at (715) 358-3006. Good luck to you.
7Islands
Posted 3/2/2005 7:27 AM (#137230 - in reply to #137186)

Jason Check out Chuck Altamores Restaurant Stillwaters On Highway K right next to ST. Germain in Star lake. Im sure he would do an excellent job of accomodating your group. The food, including the pizza is second to none, and the service is outstanding. Very nice atmosphere for Muskie guys. the # is715 542 3652
Reef Hawg
Posted 3/2/2005 8:00 AM (#137236 - in reply to #137186)

Thanks a lot guys. Someone told me that Heart II is still in business. I will try to contact them again by phone, or stop in when perch fishing in a couple weeks if I can't get through. In the mean time, I will call some of the others to see if they can accomodate us.

thank you!

Edited by Reef Hawg 3/2/2005 8:00 AM
esox-dan
Posted 3/2/2005 11:46 AM (#137269 - in reply to #137236)

The Black Bear Bar(west on 70) about 4 miles west of Minocqua.