50 years of Muskies and endless places.
chuckski
Posted 9/25/2026 8:18 AM (#1038016)
Subject: 50 years of Muskies and endless places.




Posts: 1733


Location: Brighton CO.
I found some business cards some of them very old. Lots from places at home (Colorado) I wish were still there. And some very cool ones from the Northwoods
Dick Leinenkugel then president of Leinenkugel's Beer, Guided By Art from Guide Art Anderson of Eagle River, The Wood Shed a store in Eagle River, Supreme Tackle Company a custom rod's by George Landley, and Pike Bay Resort Mr. and Mrs. Cass Novak. I've seen all kinds of classic places that are gone but not forgotten.
mikie
Posted 9/28/2026 4:50 PM (#1038032 - in reply to #1038016)
Subject: Re: 50 years of Muskies and endless places.





Location: Athens, Ohio
I have one of those Guided by Art cards and some sweet memories of the day. What a character! m