Kentucky Banq.
CASHMONEY
Posted 2/9/2004 9:29 PM (#96482)
Subject: Kentucky Banq.

I want to give a big thanks to the Kentucky chapter for a great banquet. I was invited down to the banquet by Marc and his dad and they put on one of the best i have been too. They sure live up to the southern hosp. that you read and hear about in the south. The food was great they had a hog roast with all the fix'ins. The main speaker after a last min. change due to Mr. collins heath was Bob Brunner and he talked casting on St. Clair which was a different look at the lake for most of us. I cant wait until the cabin fever, it doesnt take long to see that this chapter has some real good fisherman. A special Thanks again to Jim, THE LURE JANITOR,and everyone involed in the banquet. P.S. Mr. and Mrs. Grattan and i did squeeze a breakfast out of the lure ganitor (marc) if you know marc thats like catching three 50's in one day. Thanks Mike Money
Marc_Grattan
Posted 2/9/2004 9:57 PM (#96485 - in reply to #96482)
Subject: RE: Kentucky Banq.

Mike we are glad that you had fun. We certainly try to make everyone feel welcomed and appreciated. Its great to see the occasional angler from abound like yourself, come down and visit us. this year was a lot of hard work, and we was able to pull it off.

We are certainly expecting the same hospitality from you at the columbus show. I am looking forward to that large steak that you have promised to buy.