Wood on Water Power Probe

Posted 2/9/2004 1:24 PM (#96422)
Subject: Wood on Water Power Probe

Im thinking of shelling out the 30.00 for this bait, does anybody have any input on it?
Mikes Extreme
Posted 2/9/2004 1:29 PM (#96423 - in reply to #96422)
Subject: RE: Wood on Water Power Probe

Ya, I have worked with Randy for years. He lives just a mile from me on Pewaukee Lake. Great baits !!!

The Mini Probe is his best bait. Smokey's has them but it will be hard to get them very soon. If you are interested you better get one quick. I can't say any more.

Posted 2/9/2004 1:32 PM (#96424 - in reply to #96423)

Mike, the mini is a sinking bait right? the larger is either a floater or a sinker?
Mikes Extreme
Posted 2/9/2004 2:47 PM (#96434 - in reply to #96424)

He makes both in the larger ones. I like the smaller sinking mini Probes. The bait will work its self when you just reel it in. Its a great bait because its so easy to work and cast like a rocket.
Lots of different ways to work the mini Probe, none of them are bad. I have had good luck mostly swimming the bait in with very light taps while reeling it in. Or you can make it turn side to side where it will almost turn 180 and look at the fish. What a trigger that is if you have a follow, let the bait turn almost all the way around, stare the fish down while slowly sinking.