Ohio musky show will there be a swap meet?
ToddM
Posted 1/14/2004 8:04 PM (#93606)
Subject: Ohio musky show will there be a swap meet?

I was just wondering if anybody out there is organizing any kind of get together on saturday night. Looks like that weekend may be open for me. No musky show is complete without it.
mikie
Posted 1/15/2004 6:55 AM (#93630 - in reply to #93606)
Subject: RE: Ohio musky show will there be a swap meet?

Todd, I e-mailed Ross Wagner, event organizer, about this after reading some similar questions on another board. Ross has no present plans (or, I think, any extra room) to do a bait swap. I have offered to keep Shady in the bar while you guys swap out his tackle! You might call the Cross Country Inn and see if they have a meeting room we can use. See you there. m
ManitouDan
Posted 1/15/2004 6:56 AM (#93631 - in reply to #93606)

Todd -- I would definetly be up for it. Mikie was trying to get something together but seems like he gave up , lack of a spot with proper space or something like that. I don't know Columbus very well so I don't know what the area is like, as far as possabilities for a swap. Count me in if you can get everyone together. ManitouDan
Musky Fever
Posted 1/15/2004 8:47 AM (#93643 - in reply to #93606)

Hey Todd,

They are having the vendor party Saturday night at the Buckeye Hall of fame cafe'
I guess there are a couple of bars/rest. in the place.
Let me know if your coming down, I will be in booth #115.
ToddM
Posted 1/15/2004 8:31 PM (#93709 - in reply to #93606)

Ralph, I think I am coming. I will goto that then.

A swap meet won't be organized by anybody involved with the show. That would be counterproductive.