lockdown and marinas - launches
NPike
Posted 4/16/2020 4:56 PM (#958121)
Subject: lockdown and marinas - launches

Won't be fishing for a bit. The marina where I store the Lund has been deemed unestial and is closed indefinitely. Also the state has decided not to install any state launches they're all closed in NYS. Well maybe by July things will loosen up. Not sure how the midwest states are efected?
OH Musky
Posted 4/19/2020 7:38 AM (#958390 - in reply to #958121)
Subject: Re: lockdown and marinas - launches

Not much at all here in OH or in KY. Most ramps are open but marinas are closed. 14 day self quarantine in both states for out-of-staters. I know some local jurisdictions have closed their ramp to outsiders and locals as well (Erie and some northern lakes) but they are in the minority. I've been out 6-7 times but the weather hasn't been cooperating. Lakes are up and down but that's how it goes in the spring. Our lakes are stocked but the fish are going the spawning motions so it's been a slow grind.
Masqui-ninja
Posted 4/19/2020 8:50 AM (#958392 - in reply to #958121)
Subject: Re: lockdown and marinas - launches

Fingers crossed here in MN. Fishing close to home is acceptable. Dock and lift services have the green light, just a few areas have closed landings. Guides and charters are a no-go. At least I can fish with my wife and kids, just need the ice gone.